Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 146

Great job Lee, Is GBPUSD to only pair you trade with renko?

If you using 1 to 5 pip renko bars, default indicators and most custom onces will follow but the updating lags until you manually refresh. Maybe renko is just to fast then again it is an offline chart. Anyway, I can only assume a coding fix may help

wesnel:
Try reloading your template. Wes

pcguy007:
Great job Lee, Is GBPUSD to only pair you trade with renko?

I like Gbp/Usd

i do use RenkoLiveChart2.3 as an indicator and have no indicator lagging issue. maybe you have to uncheck the 'offline chart'- property in the property window (Hotkey: F8) -> General. This you have to do if you like using EA's onto Offlinechart.

StarWars Renko

StarWars Renko....."The Empire Strike Back"

No target take profit is set.....only use trailling stoploss

lee7509:
I like Gbp/Usd

GU is the best I have tried with renko, then EJ, EU i would use 5/7 pip brick....

lordsfxt:
Renko Fractals v1.0beta w/S&R

Trading strategy type: Swing and Trend following 2 in one.

Pairs: Fiber, Cable, Dragon, Euro-yen, Aussie & Loonie.

----------

Enter Rule: Wait for Fractal Alert for buy/sell

Stoploss: At the support/resistance.

Exit: TP of your choice, Trailing or Wait for opposite signal from fractal

-----------

Setup

Open 1min charts and scroll back 1-2 month worth of data.

Then load the 25pippricebar script onto the 1min chart

Open m25 offline chart for the pairs.

Load the template "Lordsfxt_Renko_fractals_v1.0beta.tpl" onto the offliner charts.

--------------

Happy testing and please see if you can improve it.

Hello!

Has anyone tried the above. Any results on this amazing system? please ....thanks in anticipation

Lee, or should I call you Yedi Master,

Nice principles...thanks for explaining.

Wondering how you have your trailing stop set.

- How many pips profit before TS activates?

- And by how many pips are you trailing?

Thanks!

yousafzai:
Hello! Has anyone tried the above. Any results on this amazing system? please ....thanks in anticipation

Its works well. Still needs some more work.

question

Lordfxt, I have just checked your site and the page of results you show is pretty good. I have read through the whole thread and gone up and down with the changes from Mr-Nims's initial profile and just recently gone back to the system as initially propounded by Mr-Nims. I find this to be enough for my style of trading. I admit I have been attracted to your style of slimming the indicators down and working off the MA line mainly with one other confirming indicator (I like the Big trend setting 11 or so and the LSMA-NRP-separated) (don't anyone ask me for the indicators they are on this site and I don't know yet how to upload things). So at the moment I am playng with both (and making pips in the few days I've settled down to one way or the other). So after all that what is my question. I was wondering how you are currently trading and achieving the results you show on your web page, if you don't mind sharing ??

Reason: