Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 532

mladen:
That indicator has a lot of errors in coding. For example, in seeking highest high or lowest low for last "Pds" bars from the current bar, it is seeking for highest high and lowest low for last 2000+Pds bars starting from 5th bar if default parameters are used. Simply : parameters to functions are mixed up and similar things. In my opinion, better not to use it, but then I am expecting from an indicator to do exactly what it is supposed to do ... if it helps you in trading, who knows ...

I look for the simple indicator which will be able visually and simply to show possible hign and lows. Therefore I touch that can help.It is possible all my searches are wrong.

I very much thank you for the prompt and detailed reply, mr.Mladen!

Air92:
I look for the simple indicator which will be able visually and simply to show possible hign and lows. Therefore I touch that can help.It is possible all my searches are wrong. I very much thank you for the prompt and detailed reply, mr.Mladen!

i have been using your indicator Mr Mladen beside my own, and it's very useful, thank you so much for the great work and share..really appreciate it..

Dear MLaden and mrTools,

Could you help me solve the problem showing on the attached pictures. The system is based on RENKO charts with MTF indi's. When I start my system the charts will be looking as in picture called shot 21-10-2013 nr 3-2.jpg.

When I restart my MT4 platform the values are changed and now my chart looks like picture called shot 21-10-2013 nr 4.jpg.

I'm using the attached renkolivechart indicator which I became from mrTools which is already much better than the one I used before.

Further I have 2 indi's or scripts for refreshing the chart but I don't know if I need to copy it to the indicator or script folder? Do you see or understand where to put? Maybe this could be a solution to refresh the chart see the values can be displayed right on the chart? Or is there another solution for this?

I hope to hear soon from you, thx a lot.

Regards Marco

Marco320:
Dear MLaden and mrTools,

Could you help me solve the problem showing on the attached pictures. The system is based on RENKO charts with MTF indi's. When I start my system the charts will be looking as in picture called shot 21-10-2013 nr 3-2.jpg.

When I restart my MT4 platform the values are changed and now my chart looks like picture called shot 21-10-2013 nr 4.jpg.

I'm using the attached renkolivechart indicator which I became from mrTools which is already much better than the one I used before.

Further I have 2 indi's or scripts for refreshing the chart but I don't know if I need to copy it to the indicator or script folder? Do you see or understand where to put? Maybe this could be a solution to refresh the chart see the values can be displayed right on the chart? Or is there another solution for this?

I hope to hear soon from you, thx a lot.

Regards Marco

Marco

Both autorefresh files are indicators

But as far as I know, with renko live chart V3.2 you do not need it, it manages events properly and the indicators on a renko chart should work OK if they do not have some error in the code

PS: you might have some problems with mtf indies on renko charts (renko charts are not time bound). Also, not sure that autorefresh will work on renko charts (it is poredicted to work on standard time frames, not on custom time frames as renko charts are)

Mladen / Mrtools

Would you please add MTF option in attached indicators ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

mladen:
Marco

Both autorefresh files are indicators

But as far as I know, with renko live chart V3.2 you do not need it, it manages events properly and the indicators on a renko chart should work OK if they do not have some error in the code

PS: you might have some problems with mtf indies on renko charts (renko charts are not time bound). Also, not sure that autorefresh will work on renko charts (it is poredicted to work on standard time frames, not on custom time frames as renko charts are)

Dear MLaden,

Thx for the reply. The MTF indi's are not used in another TF, because that will give you sometimes a diplay error indeed (I only plays with the parameter settings). I do think the problem is with the RenkoLiveChart indicator because restarting my mt4 will show me antoher chart and that's strange. The box size I use is 2 because of smaller movements on EuroStoxx and reversals are shown earlier by then. So a bigger boxsize gives you a later signal. So, the renkobar will give you the move and a reversal indi shows you the trend. The danger in this case will be that 2 reversals behind eachother is more difficult to trade on futures because of the fillingprice but that's for me ok.

My concerning is the diffences in display the charts before and after restarting. The renko seems to work properly because of the filling boxes but why another view after restarting the mt4?

Or do you think rangebars setup would be better? Do you know or have a rangebar EA/indi I can try?

Thx for your help,

Ragards Marco

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

Thx for the reply. The MTF indi's are not used in another TF, because that will give you sometimes a diplay error indeed (I only plays with the parameter settings). I do think the problem is with the RenkoLiveChart indicator because restarting my mt4 will show me antoher chart and that's strange. The box size I use is 2 because of smaller movements on EuroStoxx and reversals are shown earlier by then. So a bigger boxsize gives you a later signal. So, the renkobar will give you the move and a reversal indi shows you the trend. The danger in this case will be that 2 reversals behind eachother is more difficult to trade on futures because of the fillingprice but that's for me ok.

My concerning is the diffences in display the charts before and after restarting. The renko seems to work properly because of the filling boxes but why another view after restarting the mt4?

Or do you think rangebars setup would be better? Do you know or have a rangebar EA/indi I can try?

Thx for your help,

Ragards Marco

Marco

Are the indicators that are causing you problem on renko chart working OK on regular time frames (normal online charts)?

Hi,Marco320. Plsto share their indicators that the figure. Post #5496.Thank you.

mladen:
Marco Are the indicators that are causing you problem on renko chart working OK on regular time frames (normal online charts)?

Hello MLaden,

Here the indi's I have the mql code from. I do not have the idea there would be a problem but I'm not a code expert. Maybe you will be so kind to see if you explore an error.

Thx Marco

PS Iwill send you another 2 separate - upload problem.

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Here the indi's I have the mql code from. I do not have the idea there would be a problem but I'm not a code expert. Maybe you will be so kind to see if you explore an error.

Thx Marco

PS Iwill send you another 2 separate - upload problem.

Hello MLaden,

Here the latest 2 mql code indi's I hqve. From some other one I don't have the mql code but I will see if I will get them.

Regards Marco

Files:
Reason: