Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 154

Renko

Parabolic and Ishimoku I believe will be helpful.

Files:
12.gif  56 kb

Who can share fresh statement?

To see input points.

This is a simple 50 pip renko Chart, I am looking for an indicator /EA that gives an alert when there is change from Bearish Candle stick bar to bullish bar and vice versa. Can some one help. Thanks

Files:
candlestick.gif  15 kb

Hi

es trader:
This is a simple 50 pip renko Chart, I am looking for an indicator /EA that gives an alert when there is change from Bearish Candle stick bar to bullish bar and vice versa. Can some one help. Thanks

es trader ,

when u would to know the reversal ? i am afraid u need to wait the close of the previous candle because ea don't know if the current candle open and close in the same direction.

David.

dados77:
es trader ,

when u would to know the reversal ? i am afraid u need to wait the close of the previous candle because ea don't know if the current candle open and close in the same direction.

David.

Understand that. Is it possible to get an indicator that will alert when Bullish candle changes to Bearish and vice versa

renko

Hi Mr Nims and every body, I have one question , where is exit point of this system or how to exit ?. Thank you

Has altered a template under itself)))

Has cleaned arrows, has added CCI.

The only thing because of what I feel not comfortably - SL> =TP

4 trades - 4 profits.

I can not catch a long wave.

leedelux:
Has altered a template under itself)))

Has cleaned arrows, has added CCI.

The only thing because of what I feel not comfortably - SL> =TP

4 trades - 4 profits.

I can not catch a long wave.

Hello !

Can you tell us what do you use to color your candles, please ?

It looks very interesting !

Can you upload this indicator here please ?

Thanks

To Big Joe

Candles it smC4Scalper Candles, is laid out in the first post, option Drow_Closes - false.

leedelux:
Candles it smC4Scalper Candles, is laid out in the first post, option Drow_Closes - false.

He he thanks !

Just wake up ! Damn too early in hollidays, but i can't sleep in the morning

Reason: