Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 71

shawnc78:
Lordsfxt,

I wasn't meaning 20 pips in one go. I was referring to a daily target goal of 20 pips. If the box size is set to 10 what would be a good stop? And if the box size is set to 5 pips? The pair I trade is the Eur/Usd

Thanks!

Shawn

hi shawnc

here is eu chart from yesterday with 5pips box

look good at it and see how many times you could get your 20 pips if you was buying or selling after a fractal signal

Files:
eu_1.gif  53 kb

....nevermind

lordsfxt:
I think it would be fun to make an ea of this indicator and let it trade hands free.

What stoch setting you use for this indicator? 30,10,10?

.........Got it.

Lordsfxt,

Just curious, why did you change from 25pip to 10 pip renko? Which one do you think is better and why? TIA!

Also, don't you have to be very quick when opening and closing your positions??? I tried the G/U setup and had to react very quickly with all positions. :-|

bnbb2004:
Lordsfxt,

Just curious, why did you change from 25pip to 10 pip renko? Which one do you think is better and why? TIA!

Also, don't you have to be very quick when opening and closing your positions??? I tried the G/U setup and had to react very quickly with all positions. :-|

25pip i still recommend it, its safer and make easy pips with less trades and less signals. I recommend 25pip you can use it on any forex pair.

I'm using 10pip just for gbpusd because i want to also take advantage of intraday swings. I have a daily target of making 30-40pip wins x 4-5 times on gbpusd.

You know there's no time-frame involved in renko, sometimes the bars go super fast like during the news sometimes it takes painstaking long time like and hour to complete a candle.

Hello LordsFx,

Are you short now at GBPUSD?

PartyPips:
Hello LordsFx, Are you short now at GBPUSD?

nope, i dunno about today since the market could be on the sidelines for the NFP thing.

Color stochastics attached. More better exit strategy now.

lordsfxt:
25pip i still recommend it, its safer and make easy pips with less trades and less signals. I recommend 25pip you can use it on any forex pair.

I'm using 10pip just for gbpusd because i want to also take advantage of intraday swings. I have a daily target of making 30-40pip wins x 4-5 times on gbpusd.

You know there's no time-frame involved in renko, sometimes the bars go super fast like during the news sometimes it takes painstaking long time like and hour to complete a candle.

Yes, I saw that as I was also testing the 25pip renko on G/U and had to react very quickly to open and close positions. Are you often in front of your computer? If so, you must be a very quick mouse clicker to be able to make 1000 pips per week. :-)

What is the largest possible pip box size? I will need something that has a little more range (slower), if it exists. TIA!

lordsfxt:
nope, i dunno about today since the market could be on the sidelines for the NFP thing. Color stochastics attached. More better exit strategy now.

OK

Thanks

Reason: