Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 256

Done reading all the post today . This is very interesting system.

hope i can learn for you guys

banian:
brothers i will share the system ......shurely after getting one more adjustments......i have also send my system to whoever gave me mail id...it is for beta testing......i want to correct it before introducing it

Hi banian, my email is -azrforex@gmail.com

so, send me a copy of the template

Thank you in advance.

Dear traders,

Good day.

Please don´t get my words as an influence to buying mr nims´system, as i wont get into the analysis of it.

But I do fell obliged to leave a message out of gratittude.

I am very new to forex, even as in Brazil we dont have it regulated, which makes me to go out to find literature, and as we all know, 95 % of what we find is scam and peolple trying to get money out of people´s good faith.

From the very beginning, due to my inexperience, mr nims was available to questions and promtply reply to my emails, not to count serveral times he entered my computer to set up the entire systems for at least 5 times (in my count), as to anytime i thought there was something wrong he check it for me, and the times i accidently closed my 1m chart and he did all over again including getting all the hystory needed for the system to work.

Also he is always searching for improvements, as we see in this thread. And anything he sees as helpful to the system, he testes a lot, and shares with us with no extra cost, in other words, HE REALLY WANTS US TO MAKE MONEY, HE CARES!

I am not the only one who gets this felling, i am sure.

Yes, i am going up my trading path, still a lot to learn, but mr nims is one in a kind which stirs my faith in being succesful in trading forex.

May God bless you and give you back all you have given.

Hi Marcio,

Thanks for the feedback.

You performed 1600 pips in a demo in two weeks when you joined. (Impressive)

So I know you can be a very good trader in forex, Just you're not so tech savvy with operating a pc or setting up mt4.

I'm there to solve those problems for you as many times as you like. (Life-Time Support to all my members)

I hope you're soon going to reach a the balance enough to trade full-time and leave your job.

God Bless you too!

My Best,

Nick aka Mr,Nims

Hi Banian,

My email is gakinak@gmail.com

Can you plz send a copy of your indicators and template

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi Friends,

Let's start discussing about your Renko Trading idea's, templates and EA's here again.

Please don't bump to topic with e-mails. (I'm sure Banian has already got a ton of testers for his template)

Also I hope you guys aren't posting personal e-mail addresses as it could be prone to spamming.

I'm wondering where is BlaiserBoy and Offs? LOL probably found a wonder renko EA's and silent now?

There's just 6 weeks to vacation, I'm stopping all my trading activity as well as related on 19th December, then its straight to the second week of Jan.

Posting a youtube video i liked (its not trading related)

Time to get drunk today as i'm done for the week.

My Best,

Nick aka Mr,Nims

world biggest dog by ahsan - YouTube

Hi Banian,

My email is nhilkiah2@gmail.com

plz send a copy of your indicators and template

Thanks much in advance.

Hi Banian,

My email is chdudy@yahoo.com

please send a copy of your indicators and template

Thanks much in advance.

Hi Banian.

Please can you send me theindicators and template , i am losing and i really need help.

Please send me you indicators to my email summor69@hotmail.com

i would be very happy and Thank you very much .

you can still get the indicator with the template to test it?

My email is san.six @ libero.it

Reason: