Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 142

Yopt:
I'm don't believe this guy.

Just look at statement.

He don't sleep!

He use M30 timeframe.

Think it's statement from EA , not manual trading. It's not a Renko!

My local Time (GMT+8)...i have japan market start (9:00am)...London (4:00pm)..US (8:00pm) NY (9:00)........so no need to sleep...

who can work with this concept for an EA.

hello

If trading renko's sincere who can work this concept for me as an EA.

you are sure on the path of success.

check my values here.

Its out of a hard breakout of thoughts and un tired continuous efforts .

seek ur vital co-ordination in coding this concept.

can explain simple;

if a bar forms above sma2 its a buy and confirming a trend is when ema2,3 cross and when sma5 crosses all the trend is confirmed and closure is on sma 2 and 3 cross.

alternatively you can use only sma2 for entry and exit.

I need an EA for this ., I am sure its a great offer after a continuous research.

regards

swami nair

Files:
renko_trade.gif  22 kb

another profit from renko

Files:

lee7509:
another profit from renko

Hi Lee7509, can you show us one chart example of your trade?

Thanks.

help a newbie

hello mr NIMS

I have applied your system on my metatrader but I understand one thing.

The system is automatic?

that is, orders or do I leave them alone parttire I?

I'm a newbie and do not understand much and I would like an automatic where possible.

Your Rank is an automatic?

thanks for the info

gpex78

hello lee!

hello lee!

can u add me to skype please? "neusa84"

i found 2 names from you!

thank you!

sascha

Help with indicator

Hi,

The indicator attached draws arrows over the candles, can someone code it to draw the arrows a little bit off the candles

Thanks

Files:

Results with Renko!

Hello traders!

this are some results from my trading!

i have not much time to trade.

i must say, since i trade renko, i am really profitable!

not bad this system

thank u mr. nims

i wish all many pips

neusafx, austria

Files:

trading equity indices and others

Hi, first of all, i would like to thank you Mr. Nims for sharing this wonderful renko chart. I've been searching this type of chart for a long time. Now trading is making more sense and am starting to show pips on my account.

However, I am just wondering, if it is possible to make a modification on the renkoashi_script so I also can use it to trade the equity indices such as the NASDAQ, SP500, and the DAX or other financial instruments that available in the MT4, i.e., oil, gold) in the renko chart way. TIA!

hello plcapital!

plcapital:
Hi, first of all, i would like to thank you Mr. Nims for sharing this wonderful renko chart. I've been searching this type of chart for a long time. Now trading is making more sense and am starting to show pips on my account. However, I am just wondering, if it is possible to make a modification on the renkoashi_script so I also can use it to trade the equity indices such as the NASDAQ, SP500, and the DAX or other financial instruments that available in the MT4, i.e., oil, gold) in the renko chart way. TIA!

hello plcapital!

u can trade it without problems! put it on the chart and do the same as with currencies! nice greetings from austria, neusafx!

Reason: