Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 116

camisa:
mate, are you aware that INNARROWS repaints?

I haven't seen this version repaint too often? It seems pretty stable on the renko charts. Plus I confirm my entries with the close of the candle and enter on the open of next. I also refresh via reinserting template to the chart to make sure the arrow doesn't disappears right before I enter.

Can't wait to see your results

Thanks Nick,

Does anyone know of a MT4 simulator or technique to test exiting EAs like Mauro trailing or eTrailing? I'm running LJ trade simulator but it doesn't allow me to test exiting EAs that only manage exits. Is anyone familiar with this exiting ea called e-TSAr_NRTR_Last? Some guy from another post says it suppose to squeeze out the most pips for an exiting EA. Is it any good compared to Mauro trailing?

renkolivechartsv3.2 (v1.7) freezing with EA

Does anyone have this problem with the offline renkolivechartv3.2 (and v1.7) freezing while running an EA with it? Mine freezes after about 8 hours of running.

I use the EA version 3.2 on the M1 chart and on the offline nonstandard M2 chart I attach a different EA, but a while later the chart freezes?

If anyone found a way to fix this problem please let me know. Thanks in advance.

airic77:
I found a pretty good exiting strategy to use with Renko charts. You can test this with your own entries. This works pretty well for me. You have to use the Mauro Trailing EA. Isn't automation great!

I tested 3 different settings on over 20 trades and this one sqeezes the most pips out. It works on 8 of the major pairs I tested it on.

(all pairs having a spread less than or equal to 3) Don't use these settings for pairs with more spread.

SL= 20

TP = 999

TS = 15

BE at = 15

Lockpips = 15 (Nick, I tested these settings, yours and the defaults, but these settings worked the best)

I also tested out having 20 SL and 20 TP, of course using the IINWMARROWS as my only indicator for entries. I wait for open of next candle, and refresh via reinserting template to check if arrow doesn't dissappear and then I enter. With the settings above, I managed to squeeze out 76 pips out of one of my trades! If I didn't use the Mauro Trailing EA I would of only gained 20 boring pips. In the end the IINWMARROWS will only give you conservative results if used by itself. I recommend using an additional filter or a more reliable indicator. Haha. I like to keep my losses low and let my wins run! Peace!

thanks for the comment! Personally I will give it a try

Take care,

GrZack

I used only the IINWMARROWS for entries on tests

Keep in mind that with these settings, you would have to wait for a few big catches to send the equity curve up. The big catches comes once every few trades. Out of 34 trades, that I've tested so far as of now. I only caught 4-5 big trades. In the end, you would make a tiny bit more than a static 20/20 TP/SL. The big trades are equivalent of 2 - 6 (or possibly more) times the size of a normal trade. I tested the Mauro EA with 3 settings and the setting from my previous posts works the best. I also tested static TP/SL of 15/20, 25/20 and 30/20 but 20/20 works the best for 10 bar renko charts in use with the major pairs with spreads lower than 3(Otherwise you might need to change numbers a bit) It's hard to say which is better the 20/20 TP/SL settings or using the Mauro EA with settings. I get a smoother equity curve using the static 20/20 TP/SLbut I squeeze a tiny more pips with the Mauro EA with my settings. hope this helps.

Good Exiting Strategy

I found a pretty good exiting strategy to use with Renko charts. You can test this with your own entries. This works pretty well for me. You have to use the Mauro Trailing EA. Isn't automation great!

I tested 3 different settings on over 20 trades and this one sqeezes the most pips out. It works on 8 of the major pairs I tested it on.

(all pairs having a spread less than or equal to 3) Don't use these settings for pairs with more spread.

SL= 20

TP = 999

TS = 15

BE at = 15

Lockpips = 15

I also tested out having 20 SL and 20 TP, of course using the IINWMARROWS as my only indicator for entries. I wait for open of next candle, and refresh via reinserting template to check if arrow doesn't dissappear and then I enter. With the settings above, I managed to squeeze out 76 pips out of one of my trades! If I didn't use the Mauro Trailing EA I would of only gained 20 boring pips. In the end the IINWMARROWS will only give you conservative results if used by itself. I recommend using an additional filter or a more reliable indicator. Haha. I like to keep my losses low and let my wins run! Peace!

Take care,

GrZack[/You have to use the Mauro Trailing EA. Isn't automation great!

]

I've searched Google lots of chat but no Mauro EA, any chance you can attach it?

Someone memtioned IINWMARROWS, it seems to miss some alerts and over kill some. I'm using a RSI cross over , I'll attach it.

I find the best & simplest system seems to be

1. 2 MAs High & Low , only trade when the renko is completly above for Long or below for short. That can keep you out of some of the chop.

2. RSI Xing signal for affirmation had to ocurr at or just prior to the brick clearing the MA.

If you check your Nims system you will find when using these two indicators all the other indicators in the Nims system will concur which makes including them in a EA useless. I have been testing this system and I hope to program it for an EA.

Check it out and let me what you think.

Files:

GrZack:

Take care,

GrZack[/You have to use the Mauro Trailing EA. Isn't automation great!

]

I've searched Google lots of chat but no Mauro EA, any chance you can attach it?

Someone memtioned IINWMARROWS, it seems to miss some alerts and over kill some. I'm using a RSI cross over , I'll attach it.

I find the best & simplest system seems to be

1. 2 MAs High & Low , only trade when the renko is completly above for Long or below for short. That can keep you out of some of the chop.

2. RSI Xing signal for affirmation had to ocurr at or just prior to the brick clearing the MA.

If you check your Nims system you will find when using these two indicators all the other indicators in the Nims system will concur which makes including them in a EA useless. I have been testing this system and I hope to program it for an EA.

Check it out and let me what you think.

Try indicator attached with RSI crosses...settings need to be changed according to the box size of renko...will help you in a flat market

Files:

one more for the road....

Files:
adx_bars.mq4  4 kb

no comment.........

Files:
i_2.jpg  155 kb
Reason: