Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 119

Renko discussion on facebook!

Renko Group is now on facebook. Feel free to join and share knowledge.

Renko Trading System Group | Facebook

There is something what good to know when you backtest the renko charts. When a new trend comes the backtester will automatically know the open price of the new candle. But in the live trading you can never know this information!

There is NO stable parameter (OCHL) for current renko box. hence all EA trading decisions should be on previous box(es) CLOSE while you execute on current OPEN.

The major challenge I am having is eliminating the false signals when there is no trend. As Lordsfxt once mentioned, A good Renko system will be trend based.

Hi Nims!

Welcome back my friend, are we still using the same method in post#1 with 10 renko candles?

The system look great can't wait to try it out.

IINWMARROWS versus EMA CROSS

francisfinley:
IINWMARROWS is actually the EMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 underneath...

its just LWMA with a tweak...

there are already alerts for EMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4.....

i am sceptical of IINWMARROWS if you look at the non repainting version you will see why.

use search and google to do a little digging for yourselves...

After a screen refresh and with same settings (fast 3,3,0,0 and slow 3,3,1,0) the IINWMARROWS avoids a few false signals that EMA CROSSES have. See pic please.

Files:
screen.jpg  17 kb

mr_nims:
Renko 20pip Trading system

Hi Folks,

The original system on post 1 was a trend following renko system. But as you know we still need to make pips regardless if its trending or NOT.

How would you like if you were able to make 20pip every 4hourly (I really mean it, not 20pip a day but 20pip every 4hours), In a fast moving 24hour market like forex, its not impossible. Say you trade 5% of your balance that's like 1% every 4hours and if you trade 10% of your balance like me that's like 2% every 4hours!

So everything is the same as in post 1, except that we will be using a different indicators and templates for this strategy.

The trading is 1:1 , that means our win/lose ratio is the same, IE 20pip SL : 20pip Target.

I'm attaching a screen-shot as well as the indicators and templates.

There's not much jargon in this strategy, simply put it, we check if oscillator is blue, check if trendline is blue, check if BB_stop is blue. Then enter a buy 20pipSL/20pipTarget.....vice versa for sell trades.

The pairs i recommend for 20pip Fishing are EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY and GOLD. Pls check if the spreads for currencies are lower than 5pips and gold spread is 100pip or lower. On fxdd these criteria match so i trade these for my 4hourly 20pips.

Good luck to all sincere traders out there!

Hi Nims,

thank you for sharing your stuff! One question: My MT4 is extremely slow if I run your template on more pairs... With your first version I have no problems. Do you know how I can solve the problem? Is there somebody who has the problems, too?

Best regards!

Hi

nickmead:

Depends entirely on what type of trader you are. Some traders will be more than happy to close 20pips or 1 renko candle only. In this case, no indicator at all required.

I m a full time trader and if possible I want to collect all the pips in every market movements. Hence, I put all necessary indicators on my chart to serve every purpose.

Instead of semaphore, now I used Buy and Sell indicator. I did not use pointer like EMA crossover signal or IINWMARROWS, but I used another customised indicator that will give better results.

Good Luck

Orinin

Orinin,

What buy and sell customized indicator do you use? Maybe you can help me. The IINWMARROWS is not the best indicator. I gave up on it yesterday.

Good Luck!

abnormally large wicks

Should they exist? See pic at wicks. Does it affect trading if you're using mas that use his and lows for calculations? Pava how did you add the oscillator to the EASY EA? Use EA with trendlines right? What about one with Horizontal lines?

I realized that some setups or EAs run better with wicks included and others better without it. Strange.

Files:

hello

Meister_Propper:
Hi Nims,

thank you for sharing your stuff! One question: My MT4 is extremely slow if I run your template on more pairs... With your first version I have no problems. Do you know how I can solve the problem? Is there somebody who has the problems, too?

Best regards!

You might want to try reformating your computer and reinstalling a fresh copy of Metatrader. That works for me Doing so allows me to run 8-13 pairs simultaneously with at least 3 indicators, with little lag or other problems. Depends on the performance strength of your computer and the connection speed to your broker as well.

and Pava thanks for the helpful post above

Try attaching the indicators to a blank offline chart and try to make the template look like nims setup, see if that helps.

Reason: