Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 123

4extool:
People this thread is a mess.

I came to this thread because I was interested in Mr Nims's work, only to find the first 70 pages to be hijacked by all kind of Renko version/indicators/scrips... and what not. I couldn't take it any longer and decided to skip the rest and come straight to the end: HERE!

The information on the first page makes sense to me, and i hope that i didn't miss anything important in the last 50 pages or so.

Could some confirm that all information found on page 1 is updated?

Thanks...I will follow this thread from today on.

Thanks to Mr Nims and all who have contributed
4extool:
When you say this Renko system; which one do you mean? I see so many different looking charts and different looking indicators that i don't know which system people are using. Stories (Lordsfxt) of making thousands of pips a week (or even just one thousand) and that it's so easy to make pips. Where has he gone?

I noticed that you have just posted 1 or 2 here and you have knocked this thread door with a bit sarcastic. Even George Soros still talked very humble as he knows and every professional traders know that trading is mostly based on probability. We are all come to this thread and other thread as well just to get to learn from those know well or have good strategy for sharing. Hijacking terms should not be applied when come to learning. All should contribute in this thread for everyone betterment. Who know we will eventually find the holy grail in trading. Even Mr Nims who hosting this thread, still asking others opinion of his own idea, so that he can improve his trading skill.

So stay cool and be polite and sincere.

Orinin.

p/s. Still remember what LordFx said "Sharing is Caring", share your idea and you will be improved.

mr_nims:
This one is good too.

@ mr_nms,

is this an indicator? asking because I added to my indicators and it does nothing when added to the chart.

Turanius:
@ mr_nms, is this an indicator? asking because I added to my indicators and it does nothing when added to the chart.

Try on EA, looks like an EA.

Turanius:
@ mr_nms, is this an indicator? asking because I added to my indicators and it does nothing when added to the chart.

It is an EA for managing opened positions.

Orinin:
Try on EA, looks like an EA.

thanks orinin, yes it is an ea and working

Nimrod, why u are not answering my mails dude? I sent you several! Don't tell me u don't have time, because u have time to post here, but u don't have time to answer a person who has really made something for u and gave u so much trust!

Homestudy was right

Homestudy was right about the Chaos Money Line #2 not repainting (only for closed bars). Sorry for the confusion. I mistakened the open bar updates as repaints.

Can I get some help?

My apologies, but I am new to MT4

I am having trouble getting Mr Nims 20pip Renko charts working

I have no problems with Renko ashi System 2.

I create my M1 chart ok. Apply the EA and get the smiley face.

Open M2 chart OK, get the renko chart OK.

When I apply 20pip_renko_system.tpl, the chart looks really wierd (see attached).

I know it's probably me, but what am I doing wrong?

Help much appreciated

Files:
mymt4charts.pdf  121 kb

its repaint

its repaint

keithfdean:
My apologies, but I am new to MT4

I am having trouble getting Mr Nims 20pip Renko charts working

I have no problems with Renko ashi System 2.

I create my M1 chart ok. Apply the EA and get the smiley face.

Open M2 chart OK, get the renko chart OK.

When I apply 20pip_renko_system.tpl, the chart looks really wierd (see attached).

I know it's probably me, but what am I doing wrong?

Help much appreciated

Hmmm I think I'm supposed to use an M3 offline chart, but I don't see one. Do I need to create it somehow? Or does the EA create it?

Thanks

Reason: