Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 120

Guys,

I need some help. I need someone who has a decomplier (ONE file from ex4 to mq4). The EA will be the payment. R&R = 1:1 & 1:3.

Please PM me.

Thanks & Take care,

GrZack

kerty9:
I have added two parms for you EA

Max_EA_Orders = maximum number of simultaneous open orders that EA can have for one pair

Max_Concurrent_Orders = maximum simultaneous open orders that EA can have for ALL pairs

thank you will test it

@airic i test all my strategies live (not a demo but live account) and i've done same thing with this ea and it gave me good results i should mention that as a qqe base i used qqe adv with parameters 1-8-3 (just dl qqe adv and rename it to QQEA or change it in the code of this expert)

and for orinin heres screen capture of setup im playin with now, i'm trying to avoid heavy repainting indis ( repainting on last block of renko is updating for me ) , and i myself also change often my strategies

- VarMA 1.2

- ArrZZx2

- ADXBars ( if anyone could tweak it to do not repaint )

- QQE ADV

its old tpl from xard that i tweaked for myself

p.s. if anyone is interested in testing it i can post my indis and tpl

Mr Nims

Wow thanks. Will try this new system.

20Pip Renko Trading - Alternate by using constant range bar renko

BIG NOTE: Alternatively you can use the Constant Range Bar Renko Chart (Its a renko but it doesnt follow price levels, instead it waits for the market to move 10pips and when it breakout 1pip more or less a new candle forms, pretty good for pickup 20pips too with early entries)

I'm attaching the s-constant range bar script, by default i have set it to 10pip box and to load it on a M3 Offline chart so you can use m2 for the normal renko. Also attached a new template, 20pip_CRB_system for the constant range bar renko charts. Indicators are the same.

Download from this post. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179557/page80

Files:

does chaos oscilator repaint?

yep, it repaints... :P

Files:
dollar_index.gif  109 kb
yen_index.gif  103 kb
template.zip  11 kb
profiles.zip  56 kb

dead zone

Dead zone, 4hour before and after the pink vertical line. No trade zone. (Only for the 20pip renko trading, trend trading you could hold the trade overnight)

Files:
dead_zone2.jpg  213 kb

Thanks Mr Nims

For the above picture posted do you know what time is the pink vertical line (GMT time) to avoid dead zones? Thanks again for the correlation idea. Have a good weekend!

Does anyone know where you can learn to program for MT4 or where to go to find out how to? Thanks =)

airic77:
For the above picture posted do you know what time is the pink vertical line (GMT time) to avoid dead zones? Thanks again for the correlation idea. Have a good weekend! Does anyone know where you can learn to program for MT4 or where to go to find out how to? Thanks =)

GMT 2 Start, Newyork 5pm End

How to determine dead zones

mr_nims:
GMT 2 Start, Newyork 5pm End

1) How dead zone is determined.

2) How is pink line is drawn. Is it broker specific

3) What is USD index and yen index. Where to find them if they are up or down.

Thanks

Reason: