Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 122

Surely missing

4extool:
People this thread is a mess.

I came to this thread because I was interested in Mr Nims's work, only to find the first 70 pages to be hijacked by all kind of Renko version/indicators/scrips... and what not. I couldn't take it any longer and decided to skip the rest and come straight to the end: HERE!

The information on the first page makes sense to me, and i hope that i didn't miss anything important in the last 50 pages or so.

Could some confirm that all information found on page 1 is updated?

Thanks...I will follow this thread from today on.

Thanks to Mr Nims and all who have contributed

the first post is not d original system.Mr nims deleted it and put a new one.We have other great posters like lordfx and orinin.You need to read their contributions.Awesome.Mr nims,ure nt 4goten.Kudos to you.

mr_nims:
Hi Orinin, I just discarded the ARZZX2 indicator after a week of testing it on period 30, It repaints. Wonder if you are having the same problem or are you using a fixed version?

I got the ARZZx2 from Xard777 thread. Yes its repaint badly but as most traders said, depends entirely on your technique to used it. For me, Its a fantastic indicator indeed. Its alert me when there is a reversal about to happened. Green is for Buy , Red is for Sell and Blue for retracement. To filter them, I used stochastic, and again It gave me fantastic results.

GrZack:
Hey Orinin,

nice trades! I try to follow (one of) your strategy (almost done with the reading all your comments back in the previous month). One week so far, +2,5% profit on my (demo) account. May I have one question to you?

- What is the name of the marked indicators?

Take care & keep us updated,

GrZack

Thanks for your interest in my strategy. Credit should goes to Mr. Nims for making this thread benefiting for everyone.

Please also remember that most of the indicators are available in this thread either posted by me or by other traders. Spend sometime to read and you will find them.

Anyway here there are.

Files:

How about this

kupak:
Hi Orinin,

If you have a strategy what is working at least 2-3 months back to the past, i gladly make an EA for that strategy. Please test your strategy visually and if it has good results i will make the EA. I hope we can help each other.

Pips!

My strategy in Renko has been working since using this renko system and my result is not really bad.

Files:
mayang_sari.htm  12 kb

Which system are u using?

Orinin:
My strategy in Renko has been working since using this renko system and my result is not really bad.

When you say this Renko system; which one do you mean? I see so many different looking charts and different looking indicators that i don't know which system people are using.

Stories (Lordsfxt) of making thousands of pips a week (or even just one thousand) and that it's so easy to make pips. Where has he gone?

Hi Mr Nims. Thanks for your efforts.

While Chaos Moneyline(2) seems stable (for past bars), the Chaos Oscilator repaints upto 4 PAST bars. How do we use the Oscilator? Can it be ignored? I am using the template on GY Renko 10 box size.

Thanks.

Hi Kerty

kerty9:
Does #Chaos MoneyLine2 repaint too?

Homestudy is correct. #Chaos Money Line2 is static after close. Where can I learn how to code my own EA?

Add M3 chart

Request instruction on "how to add a m3 chart". I have both m1 & m2 chart installed. I seek to try the 2O pips system of Mr-Nims.

Thanks to your attention and help

Orinin:
Thanks for your interest in my strategy. Credit should goes to Mr. Nims for making this thread benefiting for everyone.

Please also remember that most of the indicators are available in this thread either posted by me or by other traders. Spend sometime to read and you will find them.

Anyway here there are.

Hey,

thanks for the indicators, I requested them, because there were not available till you attached to this thread. Thanks a lot again. So far I could gain at least 1% daily with a similar strategy.

I will play on demo till I could double this account, than the strategy test on my micro account.

Keep us posted, your statement looks promising. I am gonna try this on GOLD also.

Take care,

GrZack

nickmead:
I use the one attached it offers more features and I use and even lets you drag and drop the SL and TP lines with your mouse

cheers

N

This one is good too.

Files:
Reason: