100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 64

Big Be:
Trying Saintmo's EA on backtest to see what it does.

(Thanks Saintmo.)

No trades.

Increased lot sizes to .3.

New error message about Invalid Stops.

Set "Stop Hour" and "Stop Minute" to 0.

Now no error messages but no trades.

1. Is it set up for extra digit prices? I am using one that is 5 decimals.

2. What is highestab,

abdivisor,

startup,

Max_Bar_Dimension??

Big Be

No it was not set up for extra digits but as with most EA's you can use it by multiplying tp, sl, ts and Max_Bar_Dimension parameters by 10 for exra digit brokers. Or you can use the new one attached which will work with 4 or 5 decimal brokers.

If your broker does not allow microlots you must change lotsize to adjust for that (from .0x to .x) as you did.

highestab --used for martingale = true only--to set initial balance

abdivisor --used for martingale = true only--for calc of lot size --ignore

startup --this was deleted in the new version-used internally only

Max_Bar_Dimension--used as a filter--trade not taken if a bar exceeds number of pips entered.

Hope that answered everything.

saintmo

Files:

I tried to backtest your EA, but the results are just wrong. I dont know if Im missing something, but it seems the EA takes trades completely out of order. Look at the screenshot. I attached SR to the chart just to check and you can clearly see, that EA doesnt care about them at all... Or is it some other setup it is using?

Files:
chart.gif  11 kb

juchu:
I tried to backtest your EA, but the results are just wrong. I dont know if Im missing something, but it seems the EA takes trades completely out of order. Look at the screenshot. I attached SR to the chart just to check and you can clearly see, that EA doesnt care about them at all... Or is it some other setup it is using?

I'm not intending to be rude but you may need to pay closer attention. The EA was posted as a reponse to the following request:

I'm looking for someone who will help us with an Simple EA.

I need an EA that will open and close based on the 11,12,11 Mac D.

It will be the first candle closing past 0.00

Needs basic lot size option.

Thank you in advance.

S/R was not addressed.

Dont worry, there`s nothing rude about correcting me, when Im wrong. In hundreds of responses Im getting a little bit lost.

Sorry then, thought it is someting different.

Joesmoe

Is there any differences between your MAcD and the rest of the members i this thread. Cause I am using one of the member indicator(colour Macd Histogram) and after comparing between yours (both r set at 11,12,11) but it seems one is faster than the other in terms of crossess 0.00.

Will it affect any of the trade decision?

wtcmc:
Joesmoe

Is there any differences between your MAcD and the rest of the members i this thread. Cause I am using one of the member indicator(colour Macd Histogram) and after comparing between yours (both r set at 11,12,11) but it seems one is faster than the other in terms of crossess 0.00.

Will it affect any of the trade decision?

wtcmc,

I have not used other members MacD. I only use mine so would not be able to tell you what affect there is. You could just watch both of them and see if there is a affect and if that makes a difference in your trading.

JS

The Rock:
Hello,

i found this startegy was not bad, but 3Level-ZZ-Semafor have a repainting (alas). Have one here a good backtesting, that can see that this strategy works really good, or not?

I have also one question (see attached picture).

Why don't entry a SELL-Order at the (dashed-line) - 3Level-ZZ-Semafor was at that time "say" Level"3", I think.

THANKS!

The Rock

The Rock,

Thanks for the picture. I'm not sure what you are asking. What trade set up are you using...1,2,3 or 4?

JS

Another "Good???" Strategy with Indicator "Trade What You See"?

Hi,

I have make this strategy with an added indicator, called "Trade What You See".

At H1-Timeframe it looks not bad, but I don't know, if it works for longer time.

Enter Long-Trades, when MACD goes UP, Support&Ressistance break and "Trade What You See" coloured green.

Enter Short-Trades, when MACD goes DOWN, Support&Ressistance break and

"Trade What You See" coloured red.

See in attached Picture!

On this time I have not found a EXIT-Signal. A EXIT by MACD-Coloured in other side is not so good for this "modifiying strategy" I thik.

@ JoesMoe

I don't know what you are say with trade set up?

Of course, I have now make the MACD-Settings other, but which trade set up?

GOOD LUCK!

The Rock

The Picture

see in attachment.

The Rock:
see in attachment.

The Rock,

I see the image. What is your question?

JS

Reason: