Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 110

Orinin:
Hut and Alan,

How about my identification of reversal. Major and medium reversal and retracement are clearly identified.

Orinin

ps. I didnt take a trade as per recommended by Ichimoku.

There's a lot going on here. So many indicators to take into account. I would repeat Hutrader's question; what are the entry and exit points?

very clear

AlanN:
There's a lot going on here. So many indicators to take into account. I would repeat Hutrader's question; what are the entry and exit points?

My clear entry and exit point.

If you refer to my attachment, every reversal there is nonlag and non repaint indicator telling me and further filtered by my line.

For major retracement, you will find that there is indicators there appeared upon completion of the first candle.

not many renko traders contibuted here anymore, I saw only two or three. Even Mr. Nims himself very unlikely to appear. Where is Lordfx, generousfx, pava, and the other senior member.

I reveived so many request of my indicators tru my pm. Sorry, If you need anything, ask in this thread. contribute yourself and so many renko traders will be here to help you. All indicators and strategy that I used was the same with what I have posted here, search my previous post.

I've been trading for 15years now and gone up and down. To be honest, the renko system is the system that has changed my trading performance. Not forgeting lordfx was the one who created the best renko trading strategy changed my life.

Orinin

hi guys its 644...

I want to give a mention to Mr nims for the thread & setup, also lordsfx for his work.

thanks goes to Xard for his 21b indicator.

mentions to big joe and generousforex for bringing the 21b indicator use with renko to my attention

also seaguard for showing me the goodservice forum.

I was asked for my tpl in the chat. So here it is, but be careful when market is in a range.

All indicators I use can be found in this thread.

Files:

Hi Orinin. Thanks for your posts. Most people are still on break. Lordsfxt said he will be coming 2nd week in Jan.

Two questions and 1 request:

a) All the indicators seems to repaint on current bar since for renko chart there is no stable price parameter i.e OHLC are not stable on current bar. Do you base your trade decision on last closed bar or current?

b) How do you display two indicators on the same window (separate) in MT e.g qqe + Riskyachtar?

c) Can you post your current template.

Thanks.

hi Orinin

sounds amazing, I am wondering if the sun sign is drawn by an indicator? if yes, would you please let me know the indicator name?

PS: seems you combined renko and ichimoko, I am testing these two combination now, very impressing.

Orinin:

If you refer to my attachment, every reversal there is nonlag and non repaint indicator telling me and further filtered by my line.

For major retracement, you will find that there is indicators there appeared upon completion of the first candle.

not many renko traders contibuted here anymore, I saw only two or three. Even Mr. Nims himself very unlikely to appear. Where is Lordfx, generousfx, pava, and the other senior member.

I reveived so many request of my indicators tru my pm. Sorry, If you need anything, ask in this thread. contribute yourself and so many renko traders will be here to help you. All indicators and strategy that I used was the same with what I have posted here, search my previous post.

I've been trading for 15years now and gone up and down. To be honest, the renko system is the system that has changed my trading performance. Not forgeting lordfx was the one who created the best renko trading strategy changed my life.

Orinin

semaphore indiactor

sounds amazing, I am wondering if the sun sign is drawn by an indicator? if yes, would you please let me know the indicator name?

I believe it is called the semaphore indicator. I have it somewhere on my puter let me know if you need it and I'll try and dig it up

cheers

N

henryloving:

I believe it is called the semaphore indicator. I have it somewhere on my puter let me know if you need it and I'll try and dig it up

cheers

N

yes it is the semafor made pretty

Files:

Thanks to Homestudy and nichmead, would you please explain a little about the indicator?

nickmead:
yes it is the semafor made pretty

Thanks to Homestudy and nichmead, would you please explain a little about the indicator?

homestudy:

Be really careful with this indicator - it is not a sign that a peak or trough has been reached, merely that one could be due soon. I have seen the top semafor get pushed over 100 pips higher after it initially appears, so only use it as a sign that a change of direction COULD be soon, and not a sign to reverse on seeing it!

Reason: