Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 118

:)

hey Orinin You really often change Your strategy as for EA i use QQE EA with good results but it only opens 1 trade at a time i tried to mess around with it but no resultsMaybe someone can look at the code and fix it

Files:
qqe_ea3.mq4  5 kb

For betterment

MiSza:
hey Orinin You really often change Your strategy as for EA i use QQE EA with good results but it only opens 1 trade at a time i tried to mess around with it but no resultsMaybe someone can look at the code and fix it

Thanks for the EA.

Yes, I not consistent in trading strategy. I am always find a way to grab the whole profit by way of getting the best indicator to help me.

If you have a better system than mine, I would love to have too.

Orinin

Orinin:
Does EA really need for Ranko system? I trade manually with some simple indicator and I think OK without EA. But if someone can write an EA for my system, I should give a try. See my trading result for 2 days with renko.

Hey Orinin,

nice trades! I try to follow (one of) your strategy (almost done with the reading all your comments back in the previous month). One week so far, +2,5% profit on my (demo) account. May I have one question to you?

- What is the name of the marked indicators?

Take care & keep us updated,

GrZack

Files:
my_renko_m.gif  43 kb

Good results?

Hi MiSza,

Are you getting good results with strategy tester or going live? Sometimes getting good results in strategy tester also means losing money in real life Please say going live so you can help everyone here get rich.

traderduke:
I have 4 EAs that test GREAT but will kill you live because they make their EA candle decisions during the candle run, they sell then short in a long trend, instead of after the close of the candle.

I don't have time to test them in the next 7-8 days. But it interest me very much. I'm going to work on it at latest next weekend. If you have any EA ideas, please share it. It think the renko charting have a big potential but i still get very bad results with my EAs.

Ea

Orinin:
Does EA really need for Ranko system? I trade manually with some simple indicator and I think OK without EA. But if someone can write an EA for my system, I should give a try. See my trading result for 2 days with renko.

Hi Orinin,

If you have a strategy what is working at least 2-3 months back to the past, i gladly make an EA for that strategy. Please test your strategy visually and if it has good results i will make the EA. I hope we can help each other.

Pips!

Orinin:

I agree...I love manual trade...I am here for fun...if there is a profit...I'll take it...your template shows couple repainting indicators...not sure EA can be made for them....

Modified QQA_EA

MiSza:

I have added two parms for you EA

Max_EA_Orders = maximum number of simultaneous open orders that EA can have for one pair

Max_Concurrent_Orders = maximum simultaneous open orders that EA can have for ALL pairs

Files:
qqe_ea_v1.mq4  6 kb

This is my shot from Ninjatraitor...thing of beauty....isn't it?...Airik...you asked me when I place trendline....I do that when oscillator is about to go the other direction...and when I feel that reverse trend is imminent...most of the times I am wrong:)....therefore...just in case I place second trendline and wait til one of the trendlines get broken...then I delete the other trendline...and adjust stop loss trendline's angle on a 1 minute chart for a nice trailing stop...after I place straddle (2 trendlines)...I usually make a bet with my other self...which trendline gets broken...sometimes I win...:)...

ARZZX2 repaints?

Orinin:

Hi Orinin,

I just discarded the ARZZX2 indicator after a week of testing it on period 30, It repaints. Wonder if you are having the same problem or are you using a fixed version?

Reason: