Experts: MA2CCI

MA2CCI:

TS based on the intersection of two MAs filtered by the CCI signals.

Author: George F.Peskov

I have attached this EA to one chart M5 time with standard parameters

FMa = 4 - SMa = 8 - PCCi = 4 - pATR = 4 - Lots = 0.1 - SndMI = true - DcF = 3.0 - MaxR = 0.02

It doesn't open any position. Anyone can help me?

Some people can explain me the parameters?

Thank you.

Michele.

Does this EA require any indicators to be placed on the chart in order for it to work?

michele_ainardi:

I have attached this EA to one chart M5 time with standard parameters

FMa = 4 - SMa = 8 - PCCi = 4 - pATR = 4 - Lots = 0.1 - SndMI = true - DcF = 3.0 - MaxR = 0.02

It doesn't open any position. Anyone can help me?

Some people can explain me the parameters?

Thank you.

Michele.

I am trying to find the right MA program; I have the best parameters for the 30min chart; so far no luck...I am trader with strong computer background...and I hope one day I'll get one these programs to work and then I will share. The initial comments of this program seem to be in another language. The only parameters I can quess FMa = short and MA SMa = Long MA. If you know of the a program that works with just the crossing of the MAs we can make a pretty pennie. I WANT A SIMPLE PROGRAM - WHEN THE SHORT MA CROSSES THE LONG MA FROM BELOW GO LONG AND WHEN IT CROSSES FROM ABOVE GO SHORT; IF THERE IS AN OPEN POSITION CLOSE IT (TAKE PROFIT OR LOSS) AND THAT THE SAME TIME OPEN NEW ONE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ACCORDING TO THE CROSSES ABOVE. CAN THESE GENIUS PROGRAMMERS RIGHT A PROGRAM LIKE THAT? I AM ORIGINALLY AN ENGINEER AND WE HAD A SAYING - K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid).

Reason: