Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 106

Guys

Maybe this indi is good for macd's repaint...

Test it,hope can help

sorry for my poor English...

Files:

Hutrader, thanks for the indi's and the template!! also it's nice to see people working nims system with there own spin's and setup's

Screenshot's of good and bad trades are how we all learn

thanks again.

No more guessing with nims

pcguy007:
Hutrader, thanks for the indi's and the template!! also it's nice to see people working nims system with there own spin's and setup's

Screenshot's of good and bad trades are how we all learn

thanks again.

I've been with this system since the 1st renko system until now. After trying lots of setup, I thought, I found the best that works very well for me. All my indis give me confident and no more guessing. I'll just buy and sell according to the indicator.

Again, I trust my system 100%.

Orinin

Files:
ranko2a.gif  36 kb

No more guessing with nims

GBP/USD pair

Orinin

Files:
ranko2b.gif  39 kb

I read the manual and put the indicator/EA set on yesterday and I've been just watching for a while. One thing I noticed is the buy/sell arrows don't seem to follow the rules as I understand them.

For instance, the most recent 2 buy signals are on a red bar. Isn't the bar supposed to be green for a buy?

Files:
renko_cap.png  17 kb

Orinin:
GBP/USD pair

Orinin

Orinin, could you post a template and the indis, please? That would be great!

Thank you for your efforts!

Best regards!

hutrader:
I've just created a room.

FOREX Live trading on Chatroll

There we could share live trades. anybody?

Well done Hutrader. You've done a great job with this

stevegee58:
I read the manual and put the indicator/EA set on yesterday and I've been just watching for a while. One thing I noticed is the buy/sell arrows don't seem to follow the rules as I understand them. For instance, the most recent 2 buy signals are on a red bar. Isn't the bar supposed to be green for a buy?

I've probably missed it about the colors. I don't think it really matters that much as long as it is confirmed with the indicators.

AlanN:
I'm a newbie to the system and have read hundreds of posts on the thread. If I have missed the answer to this question, then my apologies.

My chart functions run very slowly with with this system, at times freezing. I have 250,000 bars of data (history & chart). I'm running 6 pairs and, after the first pair loaded, my PC got slower and slower as I added each additional pair.

Would reducing the number of bars, to a much lower figure, speed things up? I'd, ideally, like to run 9 pairs but, feel that may bring my PC to a grinding halt. I've, temporarily, removed the Wick and Renko AM indicators to try and reduce the load but it's made no difference to the performance

My computer spec is Win XP home, 4 Gb RAM, dual core 3.8Ghz processors. So, it's not a tortoise

Can somebody advise me please? Thank you

Problem is that Renko takes too much data to RAM and this makes PC slow. In order to correct this go to your Meta trader history folder and delete history and/or go to your meta trader options and put smaller nr to max bars in history. I used 50 000 and it was fine. After this restart your Meta Trader and reapply renko.

good luck!

hutrader:
I've probably missed it about the colors. I don't think it really matters that much as long as it is confirmed with the indicators.

So the brick color isn't too important as long as the MAs are stacked correctly, the MACD is the right color and the upper band (or lower for a sell) is breached?

Reason: