Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 50

Lordsfx can you post some pictures or examples of the 10 and 50 pips renko system? I remember you talk about it too but there wasn't any trade example of how to entry or exit.

Orinin:
I remember in this tread that you ever said that 10pip on 10m and 50pip on 50m is the most profitable one. I agree with you as since applying 10pip 2m onto my live trading, has enable me to profit not less than usd900 every day.

Lordfx-I will get rich faster than you in this case.....just

However I used Tudor Girl and bigtrend to filter the trend.

But my request is would you mind to share the script for 50pipprice enable to open 50m offline chart.

Thanks for you help.

Please, could someone tell me how bad that Turdor Girl indicator repaint... does it repaint the past or while the candle still open? Thanks

Hey,

The renko scripts are adjustable. When you attach the script to a file, you can adjust what the brick value is and even what offline chart it corresponds to. Just a heads up.

Hi Guys

Interesting thread

I am looking for the mq4 for the LSMA-color-separate indy.

Anybody got it?

Turder girl, LOL He/She was a code thief, any Indy she-he posted is available under a different name, I would stay away, just my two c which is worth about half cent!

Cheers

goldsurfer:
Hi Guys

Interesting thread

I am looking for the mq4 for the LSMA-color-separate indy.

Anybody got it?

Turder girl, LOL He/She was a code thief, any Indy she-he posted is available under a different name, I would stay away, just my two c which is worth about half cent!

Cheers

He he he he...LOL thanks for the advice... All promising indicators repaint!!!!

The one you are looking for it also repaints hahhaha, but I have this version that it doesn't. The version that repaints I think was posted by Mr.Nims in the first post. You can find it there.

Enjoy...

Files:
lsma_nrp.mq4  4 kb

masps:

The one you are looking for it also repaints hahhaha, but I have this version that it doesn't. The version that repaints I think was posted by Mr.Nims in the first post. You can find it there.

Enjoy...

Thanks for this masps, Ill answer your previous question at the end of day with examples. Kinda busy with the trading today. Watch out GBP is strong, easy day for some pippin.

masps:

Enjoy...

Much appreciated...Yeah i see, that booger does repaint a tad. Still looking for the separate indy....the non-repainting one in mq4

Cheers

Folks,

Please check this free website in your free time. Its the reason behind renko fractals testing.

Craig Harris' Amazing Forex Discovery!

lordsfxt:
Thanks for this masps, Ill answer your previous question at the end of day with examples. Kinda busy with the trading today. Watch out GBP is strong, easy day for some pippin.

Thanks Lordsfx, great! did you see that move on gbp? wow...did you catch it? I hope you made good pips!!!!

masps:
Thanks Lordsfx, great! did you see that move on gbp? wow...did you catch it? I hope you made good pips!!!!

Waiting on 1.6600 to close off

Reason: