Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 103

renko brick formation explanation

OK, so this is a question that everyone has been asking about how they form in relation to price action since i recently had an renko EA made to work on renko charts themselves and i use not one repainting indicator. it's the best thing I have ever seen! and I have seen a ton of stuff!

So say you have a green brick and it closes and you're using 10 pip bricks. for the next brick to close green, the market must move up 11 pips.. did everyone get that??

you had to move 10 pips to make the bar plus 1 more pip to close it and make a new bar

so, if the brick is a 10 pip brick and closes green again. you wait to see if you get the next brick to close red. the market has to move 21 pips for it to close as a red brick.

that means that price has to not only move 10 pips back to the bottom of the last green brick, but it also have to move another 10 pips below it then 1 more pip to close that brick thus making it a red brick.

so either way, i suggest you make your stops at no less than 20 pips for a 10 pip brick size. it's always double the brick size you use. no less.

you're lesson on price action! how easy was that?!

later guys! make pips

open offline EURUSD M2

When I attemp to go to "open offline" and open the EURUSD M2 as outlined, there is no EURUSD M2. There are only M1, M5, M15, M30, and M1H

Market off

miker940:
When I attemp to go to "open offline" and open the EURUSD M2 as outlined, there is no EURUSD M2. There are only M1, M5, M15, M30, and M1H

It is only works when the market open.

Now or yesterday, market still off.

Hey dont looks at your platform during off market, go enjoy your profit from 2009.

Orinin

Thanks Mr.Nims

Everyone trade ranko script should thanks to Mr Nims of his effort and his system.

We all come into this thread to share ideas on how we can improve our trading strategy. As such, I think should contribute as well.

Can someone translate the fractal into english. I did attached to the chart but the text cant appear. It was written in Russian I guess.

Files:
fractals.mq4  13 kb
ranko2.gif  27 kb

Orinin:
Can someone translate the fractal into english. I did attached to the chart but the text cant appear. It was written in Russian I guess.

Here all is described

Elliott Waves Indicator - MQL4 Code Base

Thanks

pavelac:
Here all is described Elliott Waves Indicator - MQL4 Code Base

Hi Pavelac, Thanks for your prompt reply.

However, What actually I meant is to make the fractals functioning. I got both fractals and elliot wave as per MQL4 but elliot wave did not functioning. I may be missed somewhere.

Thanks

Orinin

Sorry, Online Translator:

1. You throw on a chart two indicators fraktals and Elliott_Waves.

2. You spend trend a line from one point up to another.

3. You allocate it and you rename 1 (number of a wave) (blank) and any letters.

4. If all is correct, the found fractal and the information on a wave lights up.

5. As 2 wave....

The indicator itself considers and compares to the program and gives out info.

2. You draw any trend a line then you allocate its double press, then you press the right button of the mouse it and in properties there is a line a name call it, for example "1" blank "Wave" and press "ок" then transfer, this indicator on the schedule and do updating the schedule by the right button on the schedule and choose to update! And it draws the forecast!!!!!

pavelac:
Sorry, Online Translator:

1. You throw on a chart two indicators fraktals and Elliott_Waves.

2. You spend trend a line from one point up to another.

3. You allocate it and you rename 1 (number of a wave) (blank) and any letters.

4. If all is correct, the found fractal and the information on a wave lights up.

5. As 2 wave....

The indicator itself considers and compares to the program and gives out info.

2. You draw any trend a line then you allocate its double press, then you press the right button of the mouse it and in properties there is a line a name call it, for example "1" blank "Wave" and press "ок" then transfer, this indicator on the schedule and do updating the schedule by the right button on the schedule and choose to update! And it draws the forecast!!!!!

Waw...so complicated. I'll give a try.

Thank you very much

orinin

Chart not updating

Please can someone help me to resolve a problem with my chart update?

I only set the system up today, in accordance with Mr Nim's instructions, and it was working fine. I was away for a while and came back to see that the last update was 15.47 (CET-Alpari platform). The text next to the bar is showing -547:-52 and the price is stuck on 1.4411. Current price is, in fact, 1.4438.

What haven't I done?

Fixed it

I've found the problem. I inadvertently closed down the 1 min chart. Duh!!

Reason: