Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 101

Lordsfxt - Your new setup...

Lordsfxt, is it possible for you to share your new setup, please? You wrote a while ago that you want to share it...

Thank you for your efforts!

Best regards!

peterke:
Boyen,

They are all basically the same so when you shorten the periods to say 4 or 5 to avoid lagging signals they all then give signals at the same time.

The two I have found useful are QQE as it gives good signals at reversal times and MACD as it still gives accurate signals and shows divergence in shorter periods.

Hence, in my view, pick one or two and use that knowing that they will pretty much reflect the others.

To me the benefit of renko is that you can comfortably get rid of most of them as time is removed.

More than happy to have differing points of view as we will most likely also have different strategies. Can you post your combinations as I'm happy to pinch anyones ideas

rgds

Peter

At this moment i'm travelling Peter. When arrive home i will share some templates that are in my PC and we develop it togheter bro.

By the way, an EA, a standard one, run normally in a renko chart?

Rgds

Hey Peter

What macd and qqe settings are you using?

thanks!

Brian

peterke:
Boyen,

They are all basically the same so when you shorten the periods to say 4 or 5 to avoid lagging signals they all then give signals at the same time.

The two I have found useful are QQE as it gives good signals at reversal times and MACD as it still gives accurate signals and shows divergence in shorter periods.

Hence, in my view, pick one or two and use that knowing that they will pretty much reflect the others.

To me the benefit of renko is that you can comfortably get rid of most of them as time is removed.

More than happy to have differing points of view as we will most likely also have different strategies. Can you post your combinations as I'm happy to pinch anyones ideas

rgds

Peter

I am using

QQE short 1:5:2

QQE Long 3:9:2

MACD 5:13:6

I conmbine these with the Gann hilo activator V2 set to 3

rgds

Hey Peter

Will you post your qqe and template so

we can check it out... appreciate it!

Brian

peterke:
I am using

QQE short 1:5:2

QQE Long 3:9:2

MACD 5:13:6

I conmbine these with the Gann hilo activator V2 set to 3

rgds

masps:
Hi Boyens, what do you mean with bigger the RenkoTimeFrame (like M8) bigger the acuracy? I see in the pic. you are using M2 timeframe for the pair gbpusd not M8. .

There is no time frame in Renko. You can use any none standard offline TF say M2 and set you renko block size. When using higher block size, your base TF may not be M1. That will give you more history data (if you need it).

Thanks. mr_nims, lordsfxt and others for creating and sustaining this tread.

akeko:
There is no time frame in Renko. You can use any none standard offline TF say M2 and set you renko block size. When using higher block size, your base TF may not be M1. That will give you more history data (if you need it). Thanks. mr_nims, lordsfxt and others for creating and sustaining this tread.

Good time of year, open up the demo, pull out some of the new and old toys and see if i can get the hang of this renko thing so far still kicking my butt!!!

mrtools:
Good time of year, open up the demo, pull out some of the new and old toys and see if i can get the hang of this renko thing so far still kicking my butt!!!

Nice chart mr_tool. What pair and box size are you using? Why in some cases is your renko not changing color when it reverses? Thanks.

akeko:
Nice chart mr_tool. What pair and box size are you using? Why in some cases is your renko not changing color when it reverses? Thanks.

Eurusd 10 pip box and for the bars using an adaptive paint bar, with the metatrader chart properties for bars and candles set at none for color.

Reason: