Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 107

Does anyone what the pip range's that Renko can provide?

I know that we use 10 pip range but i'd like to see 5 and 8 pip bars.

chemfly:
Guys

Maybe this indi is good for macd's repaint...

Test it,hope can help

sorry for my poor English...

Hi chemfly,

Thx for the indicator

pcguy007:
Does anyone what the pip range's that Renko can provide? I know that we use 10 pip range but i'd like to see 5 and 8 pip bars.

Anything from 1 upwards, just change the 10 to whatever box size u want.

Supranium:
Problem is that Renko takes too much data to RAM and this makes PC slow. In order to correct this go to your Meta trader history folder and delete history and/or go to your meta trader options and put smaller nr to max bars in history. I used 50 000 and it was fine. After this restart your Meta Trader and reapply renko. good luck!

Thx Supranium,

It seems to be a lot quicker now. I've got 6 pairs running a lot quicker than they were before

Supranium,

Forgot to say that, I hope the reason everything is running faster is not because there's little price movement at present

Renko pairs

Hello, I am using the system on USDJPY with some success. I find it is a nice addition to my traders toolbox. It does require screen time though.

Supranium:
Problem is that Renko takes too much data to RAM and this makes PC slow. In order to correct this go to your Meta trader history folder and delete history and/or go to your meta trader options and put smaller nr to max bars in history. I used 50 000 and it was fine. After this restart your Meta Trader and reapply renko. good luck!

Hi, do you mean to delete the complete folder or just the .hst files inside the folder? or opening the .hst files and clear everything out of it?

thanks.

hutrader:
Hi, do you mean to delete the complete folder or just the .hst files inside the folder? or opening the .hst files and clear everything out of it? thanks.

Delete the hist files, don't delete the folder !

He can surely delete the folder too. On Reopen Metatrades creates new folder if current one is deleted. Nothing happens if you delete entire history folder content.

Just want to show a possible long trade for USD/CAD.

I entered on demo since I'm testing it recently.

Placed the stop @ 1.0305.

Any toughts?

Files:
usdcad1.jpg  505 kb
Reason: