Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 99

Nims is busy building his EURGBP system and working on the making money before the end of the year.

He is still trading and is enjoying his holiday time.

So he is still trading this system, or he has abandoned it? Thank you for the update.

pcguy007:
Nims is busy building his EURGBP system and working on the making money before the end of the year. He is still trading and is enjoying his holiday time.

<(**,)>

Dreamliner:
So he is still trading this system, or he has abandoned it? Thank you for the update.

As fas as I understood correct, Mr.Nims trades this system, and he uses setups which you can find in first post. This system works, but I changed a bit MM rules and I Take only 10pips per trade. And using EURUSD and USDJPY It is easy to get 40 pips per day. Back to Mr.Nims, He also told that he is going to open account with 100usd to trade Renko with it. So I think, Dreamliner, you should try setups from first post but do it better after 5th January 2010.

Cristmas Eve

Christmas Eve tomorrow....

Some songs for the season...

RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

-----------------------

I'm still trading USDJPy and on a buy today, market is getting slower and slower. uff.

help, who can tell me how to use statmonitor indicator?

Current Spread:

Buy Swap:

Sell Swap:

Volume:

how to use these four values? who can tell me?

I didn't found how to use it?

Thanks.

Hi Soondoock

Soondoock:
As fas as I understood correct, Mr.Nims trades this system, and he uses setups which you can find in first post. This system works, but I changed a bit MM rules and I Take only 10pips per trade. And using EURUSD and USDJPY It is easy to get 40 pips per day. Back to Mr.Nims, He also told that he is going to open account with 100usd to trade Renko with it. So I think, Dreamliner, you should try setups from first post but do it better after 5th January 2010.

You are using the usdyen setup for both usdyen and eur usd

with the renko ashi 2?

Thanks

GF

generousforex:
You are using the usdyen setup for both usdyen and eur usd

with the renko ashi 2?

Thanks

GF

Hi,

I use it only for USDJPY. and standard template (renko ashi 2) for EURUSD. It is very easy to get 10 pips if you start trade before London opening.

Best Regarsd

Soondoock:
Hi,

I use it only for USDJPY. and standard template (renko ashi 2) for EURUSD. It is very easy to get 10 pips if you start trade before London opening.

Best Regarsd

Does anybody use this method successfully in any other trading session than London?

Dreamliner:
Does anybody use this method successfully in any other trading session than London?

This is all about Price Action. London Opening, NY opening, Tokyo, It is almost all day long. If we have flat, using MA channel we just will not have trades that is all.

Hi All

I finally read through all the posts in this thread. Thanks to Nims for bringing such great a system for us and thanks everyone contribution to make this thread full of insight.

Merry Christmas to all

Reason: