Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 108

Orinin:
I've been with this system since the 1st renko system until now. After trying lots of setup, I thought, I found the best that works very well for me. All my indis give me confident and no more guessing. I'll just buy and sell according to the indicator.

Again, I trust my system 100%.

Orinin

Orinin, could you post a template and the indis, please? That would be great!

Thank you for your efforts!

Best regards!

Hi Mr. Nims

I am new to forex and found your plan very interesting. I downloaded and followed the instructions as explained. However I cannot proceed after step 4.

I feel a bit thick here but when you say 'apply the Renko Live chart' does it mean apply as Expert Advisor? Because my expert advisor does not allow me to add anything. (I use Metatrader4) However I tried adding the template (Charts>templates>Renko_ashi_2) and it looks like it's working. (Gives me pop up buy/sell alerts) I just want to make sure that this works ok?

Thanks again for sharing this with us.

Hi Mr. Nims

I am new to forex and found your plan very interesting. I downloaded and followed the instructions as explained. However I cannot proceed after step 4.

I feel a bit thick here but when you say 'apply the Renko Live chart' does it mean apply as Expert Advisor? Because my expert advisor does not allow me to add anything. (I use Metatrader4) However I tried adding the template (Charts>templates>Renko_ashi_2) and it looks like it's working. (Gives me pop up buy/sell alerts) I just want to make sure that this works ok?

Thanks again for sharing this with us.

Kd1810, the renkolive chart is an EA you attach it to a pair and timeframe M1.

This is what generates the bars for Renko on your offline chart.

Once you have done that go to open offline :Example EURUSD M2 and then apply the template.

hope this helps.

Indicators

I was asked in the chat room, earlier, to post a couple of indicators.

I've never done attachments before so, if I mess it up, you know why. Here goes:-

Files:
bb_macd.mq4  5 kb

Hi pcguy007

Thanks for that. I had to reinstall Metatrader and it was fine. But now I have a another problem. When I set it up according to step 4, what I get doesn't look like the images shown in Renko Manual (ie.common tab has only 2 options and input tab has 1 for threshold value 30. ) I don't know how to set up the renko box size and at the moment candle sizes are shown as in a normal chart. When I open offline chart and apply template, every time I go to another chart and come back it's all gone and it's not live anymore. What have I done wrong here?

Thanks again

Here the indi from Chemlfy from the chatroom as it has been requested.

macd_colored_v105.mq4

Files:

I am also checking something interesting.

Check the renko reversals. would you guys please be so friendly to check on your own chart and see if you recognize these reversal renko's? could stay longer in trade so more $$$. It's just an idea though.

I circled what I mean.

Files:
renkospot.jpg  365 kb

I've changed the setup a bit. Look at the white circles for indication of reversal.

Added the 21b what 644 suggested, cleaned a bit and threw out the init0n box since it lagged heavy my metatrader.

It's more clear for me now somehow. next week we'll see.

this morning before NFP I took a nosedive by -80 pips but recovered and ended up by 9 pips. :-)

Files:
setupa.jpg  279 kb

the template. 644 advises to set 21b to 5. I'll try both as original 21 and also as 5.

4x_trendline_21b.mq4

stoch_4chistogramalert.mq4

thv3_infopanel.ex4

hutrader.tpl

Reason: