Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 211

thefxpros:
hi, where is this option? regards

Not sure about Renko EA, but any EA will will have options when you first drag itr on to the charts - I'm sure he means this "Allow Live Trading" as shown?

Noit much help if you actually want to trade, but try it anyway

Files:
ea_trade.png  154 kb

Hello, is there an indicator that audio alerts whenever price retraces the size of the brick?

Example: bricks of 5 pips

whenever a brick opens, indicator should alert if price retraces to open -5 pips in case of a bullish brick or open +5 pips in case of a bearish brick

hi guys...I need a help in here. I use exn**s broker and I intend to use renko chart. But the problem is that in the platform at TF M1, there is only several days historical data. I tried to download the historical data via platform by tools menu --> history center and download the history but failed

I asked the exness representative and he said that I need to import the historical data from another source. I asked where the source is but he hasn't answered yet. Please if any of you have the source to download 5 digit-historical data at 1M TF, help me

Thank you

camisa:
Hello, is there an indicator that audio alerts whenever price retraces the size of the brick?

Example: bricks of 5 pips

whenever a brick opens, indicator should alert if price retraces to open -5 pips in case of a bullish brick or open +5 pips in case of a bearish brick

For MT4 ?

Just go to the terminal, choose alarm then create alarm. Set the price, alarm type you want and left the PC. All MT4 borker trading systems should have that option.

New Paid Renko System from me.

Hi, I have a paid version of renko system. Cost is $500.

Please visit my site. Free forum : Easy Renko System

I dont see how renko ashi2 is better than RA1, $500 is way to much for new pink/blue renko chart.

hankt80:

I dont see how renko ashi2 is better than RA1, $500 is way to much for new pink/blue renko chart.

You didn't get it dude. Whether its RA1 or RA2 or whatever systems thats being posted here or elsewhere based on renko systems.

Its more about indicators and indicators based systems, where we are following the readings of indicators and based on that jumping into trades.

The system I'm selling is actually doesnt depend much on indicators readings to make entry's or exit, rather depends on Sup/Res and your Judgement looking at price whether to make a trade or not.

You may see my this weeks results and the pips I've scored trading 8 pairs of forex and Gold.

Good Luck everyone in trading and have a Happy Weekend!

$500. is just too expensive for your system.

Actually I trade using supply/demand, you can learn it on fxstreet, watch Sam Seidens webinars and u can trade without any indis, just pure PA and S/D, RA1 is good but if u wait for macd to give u signal u are often way to late with your entries, so without understanding S/D and PRZ, all systems are useless, if ur trades are mostly taken off s/r than I really dont understand why u need so many indis on ur charts.

Regards

HankT

This thread is about free system (uploaded on the first post of the thread).

Do not speak about any commercial system on this free thread please.

For talking about commercial version - go to this thread https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/14082-commercial-version-of-renko-system-by-mr-nims

Reason: