Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 206

brax64:
Hi Fx47,

try to reduce the numbers of bars in your charts (open menu Tools --> Options --> Charts in your platform) you will find two boxes where you can select the maximum number in history and in every chart.

If you have less bars the pc need to do less calculations so speed up...

just my 2 cents

Regards

Hi brax64,

Thanks for the suggestion. Problem solved little bit. Any more idea to get rid of this problem totally?

Best,

fx47:
Hi brax64,

Thanks for the suggestion. Problem solved little bit. Any more idea to get rid of this problem totally?

Best,

Time for a new computer

Big Joe:
Time for a new computer

but my pc is powerful as gaming PC.

4 gig ram, 2 gig graphic card, core 2 duo 2.6 2mb cache, dual monitor.....what's missing to run MT4 properly?

Time for a new computer

Big Joe is right!

There are some types of indicators that are resource hogs, like SSA, Gann & iVar. If you put them on a chart, the computer will crawl as Metatrader 4 is not particularly good at lengthy mathematical calculations. I have a quad core I7 and I am running 6 Metatraders with 5-7 charts and 1/2 dozen indicators on each chart and I am getting good response since in effect there are 8 cpus. If I put iVar on one chart, that cpu is overburdened and unresponsive but the others are still very responsive. A dual core machine is good but not if you put resource hogs on all your charts.

My EA on Renko Chart

Dear All,

This is my EA statement (running Fully Automatic on Renko Chart)

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

No indicator needed, just value Open[1] from Renko Candle & that's it...

Renko EA details

daengrani:
Dear All,

This is my EA statement (running Fully Automatic on Renko Chart)

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

No indicator needed, just value Open[1] from Renko Candle & that's it...

Please provide more information on EA. EA name, source code if available Renko chart settings EA settings. Interesting results. Well done!

genius

must tell you, you are a genius mr.nims and you have a great heart . sharing your methods.

mr_nims:
I forgot the gift for all of you ....

A Broker is running a....

No Strings attached bonus, just make profit and take profit

Spamer

Trailing stop

traderduke:
EdwardEp,

Here is a ea that does it all for exits

The url is located on the top for instructions.

Why not use a trailing stop, that way you don't have to worry about getting out, of course you would get only the bigger moves.

Only "Short" problem

I still use MACD Alert2.But it show only "Short".

This one solved the problem.

Please Try

macd_alert2_fixed.mq4

Files:
Reason: