Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 215

Jabernal03:
So I have been using this system for a few weeks and it works great. Adding lords LSMA really works great as a combo. I also use a stoch (5,3,3) solely for scalping purposes and I'm able to grab a few pips here and there when the market is ranging. Fantastic results when you combine all three. Where my question comes in is an exit strategy to maximize profits. I use a 5t/s and candle reversal s/l.

I think that lord was using support and resistance at fractals, the sfractal indicator has an alarm, your stochastic is probably as effective.

dakiki:
Hello Jabernal

Would really appreciate if you could tell me where to get/how to set up Lord's LSMA since I never heard of it.

All the best from Rio de Janeiro

Daniel

It is earlier in the thread I wanna say around page 20-30. Install it in experts/indicators. That along with the original strategy template this thread started with and you can count on making some pips almost immediately. I would advise anyone to demo or watch this live to see its temperament. The parameters for this Indy are...

Period 14

price 0

Best of luck I can cay this has brought me back stronger than ever

To add to one post up. Lord was using fractals I found they get you in late and I'm just not a fan. I use this method and it's as close to automatic as anything will ever get in my opinion. Though I can say I have a few sets of rules that trigger a buy or a sell but if you stick to watching the LSMA and mr nims MA agree as long as they aren't too far out of the channel my money calls that a win.

Jabernal03:

It is earlier in the thread I wanna say around page 20-30. Install it in experts/indicators. That along with the original strategy template this thread started with and you can count on making some pips almost immediately. I would advise anyone to demo or watch this live to see its temperament. The parameters for this Indy are...

Period 14

price 0

Best of luck I can cay this has brought me back stronger than ever

To add to one post up. Lord was using fractals I found they get you in late and I'm just not a fan. I use this method and it's as close to automatic as anything will ever get in my opinion. Though I can say I have a few sets of rules that trigger a buy or a sell but if you stick to watching the LSMA and mr nims MA agree as long as they aren't too far out of the channel my money calls that a win.

You had been asking re exits........ that is why I mentioned fractal.

Another idea may be to use a trade manager ea...... there is mention on this thread of Mauro trailing stop and there are other free trade managers also.

I am glad you are finding this method great, I quite like it also.

Mauro Trailing Stop

mauro_trailing_stop.mq4

This may be helpful to someone.

I will attach the LSMA that Lord uses as well

mauro_trailing_stop.mq4xpma_v9.mq4

Files:

Thanks a lot guys. Will try this out immediately

I'm really unhappy friends that people like Daniel and Shaik have decided to leave our room. Maybe they think my system is a gimmick at taking your 500 bucks or maybe they think that there is a wonder indicator or trading system or robot out there thats much better than this, But ask me, I have been trading without a vacation (my vacation is just the weekend drinking or weekday drinking) since 2007, I have been only doing this trying to find a wonder indicator/robot/system , 2007 to 2012 is about five years and frankly i have not found it. Market is just price, cheap then buy , expensive then sell.. thats all it is, not indicators and this system i have found after five years of being dumb.. has shown me what i have never opened my eyes to see. renko, candle color, semafor and currency indexes.

Today three people much younger than me in fx, sudiadi, haris and marcus have left jobs and are into full-time mode doing success with what i have show them. I am no guru or a big pro, i am just showing people whats the truth and what they need to be doing to earn in this department of life.

I dont believe i know more than an average man in fx or i am some kind of superior in fx i just provide in what i know from five years is the real truth in fx , maybe i am not right yet, maybe i am wrong, but what i believe is my key is what i am sharing you guys to copy my key and see what i am seeing. This is what you guys have paid me for.

Just please friends dont insult me by calling me great or thinking that way, Theres only one person in the world and the history of the world thats great. Thats jesus, the lamb of god our messiah. We are all and i am also forgiven of my sins, because Jesus wishes soo

Thank you

Thank you Mr_nims for reminding us of the Savior of the Lord. Because of Him, I move, breathe, and have my being!

Blessings to you and yours,

bubbadirect

Recommended

Hi,

I am recommending this broker now. It's a very good Liberty Reserve Broker.

Also its very good for RENKO trading as they provide a hefty 1month+ of M1 chart data.

The spreads are also great!

less than 2pips on Majors.

Less than 3pips on FX crosses and most popular exotics.

Less than 5pips on USDDKK cross pair.

Less than 3-5pips on Dollar-Gold and Euro-Gold

Less than 3-5pips on USoil and UKoil

Can trade in USD/EUR as well as in Cents.

1:10 to 1:1000 chooser leverage on the fly from members area.

Deposit in LR, WMZ, Credit card and bank transfer.

Now they are releasing a new way to withdraw via Tradefort Payoneer Mastercard.. which is great!

Fix Spread - Floating Spread and now new ECN Pro account is also released.

Server is fast and theres no lag or requotes. I'd say 4star server which is a big plus for me.

Can trade multiple accounts using the multitrader software available for free to clients.

Lots of banks as LP (liquidity providers) for this broker.

I see a bright future in the broker and I would like you all to join in too and lets grow with this fairly new but decent company.

To visit or join >>>> CLICK ME

GREAT SYSTEM

i'd like to know the performence of this system for last3-4 months.....can anyone share?

Thanks to Mr.NIMS

Reason: