Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 205

Hi Perky....nice to see your still at it

Anyhow all you renky peeps.

try a 50.100.200 moving ave ( I use a 6 block on cable) and just watch the blocks bounce around on them.

I dont think renko is suitable for an expert

learned an expensive lesson (on my live trading -lol)

not a loss but a missed move for the lovely friday long on eur

renko was bouncing around the same point and the expert didnt kick in

ALSO but not only but damn I never took the long in manual trading

lesson ................before each trading session - the I am going to close the renko charts and start them again

to make sure they are at least forming!!!!

oh well there will be another trading day and it was a friday after all

lol

mart-hart:
Hi Perky....nice to see your still at it

Anyhow all you renky peeps.

try a 50.100.200 moving ave ( I use a 6 block on cable) and just watch the blocks bounce around on them.

thanks mart nice 2 see you too

yes yes dedicated forexist here

gween:
i'm using 15 5 5 stoch and combine with standard MACD ( the best is using BEST MACD indicator ) ....seems working great to me....

Hi Gween

I am new here, have gone thru over 80 pages of this thread, are you still using LordsFX template with Best MACD (std setting) and Stoch (15,5,5) for this strategy? Any refinement made?

Dan

A Thank You and a little help please

I want to start out thanking you Mr.Nims for this system. I'm having alot of good sucsess with this system. I've modified some of the settings and am using some of my own indicators that I'm compfortable with but the basic strategy is still yours.

The way I trade this is when I get a signal I set my SL to 30 plus the spread I use the StepStopExpert to step 10 pips for every 10 pip move to the positive with the step set at 30 for the step move. I close 1/2 the trade at 20 pips at that point I'm in a no loss situation and let it run for what it can get. sometimes not much other times like on Wed. 08/10 I grabbed an additiona 120 pips on the EUR/JPY.

The help I need is with the StepStopExpert. This was found on this website and downloaded by me back in 2009 it works really nice with my strategy. I'm wondering and hoping that someone could make a slight modification to this expert and adda Partial TP feature to this EA. It would be nice to have this EA close 1/2 the position for me rather than me having to sit at my computer and moniter the trade continuesly, because sometimes bars dont move for an hour or more.

I'm including the attatchement of the EA here so you don't have to search for it. If anyone can do this I thank you in advance for this help.

Files:

EdwardEp,

Here is a ea that does it all for exits

The url is located on the top for instructions.

EdwardEp:
I want to start out thanking you Mr.Nims for this system. I'm having alot of good sucsess with this system. I've modified some of the settings and am using some of my own indicators that I'm compfortable with but the basic strategy is still yours.

The way I trade this is when I get a signal I set my SL to 30 plus the spread I use the StepStopExpert to step 10 pips for every 10 pip move to the positive with the step set at 30 for the step move. I close 1/2 the trade at 20 pips at that point I'm in a no loss situation and let it run for what it can get. sometimes not much other times like on Wed. 08/10 I grabbed an additiona 120 pips on the EUR/JPY.

The help I need is with the StepStopExpert. This was found on this website and downloaded by me back in 2009 it works really nice with my strategy. I'm wondering and hoping that someone could make a slight modification to this expert and adda Partial TP feature to this EA. It would be nice to have this EA close 1/2 the position for me rather than me having to sit at my computer and moniter the trade continuesly, because sometimes bars dont move for an hour or more.

I'm including the attatchement of the EA here so you don't have to search for it. If anyone can do this I thank you in advance for this help.

Problem with renko chart...

Dear renko users,

I'm experiencing a problem with renko chart. When I'm opening more than 2 different charts in my MT4 platform it's freezing the platform when market moving fast. I don't know what's the problem.

I tried removing the indicators one by one from my chart (if anyone conflicting with the system) but still it's not working. I'm using few indicators bband stop alert, TMA, SEFC, snake force, superADX and swing ZZ. Today I missed few good setup and big move of USD/CHF. The platform freezes everything and couldn't open position.

I like this system very much and don't want to stop using this.

Please expert users help me.

Best,

fx47

fx47:
Dear renko users,

I'm experiencing a problem with renko chart. When I'm opening more than 2 different charts in my MT4 platform it's freezing the platform when market moving fast. I don't know what's the problem.

I tried removing the indicators one by one from my chart (if anyone conflicting with the system) but still it's not working. I'm using few indicators bband stop alert, TMA, SEFC, snake force, superADX and swing ZZ. Today I missed few good setup and big move of USD/CHF. The platform freezes everything and couldn't open position.

I like this system very much and don't want to stop using this.

Please expert users help me.

Best,

fx47

Open the 1 minute live chart which corresponds to your offline charts : if you have 2 offline renko charts you should have 2 one minute charts opened.

Big Joe:
Open the 1 minute live chart which corresponds to your offline charts : if you have 2 offline renko charts you should have 2 one minute charts opened.

well I think you've not understood my problem. I've every 1 min chart opened with the EA RenkoLivechart_3.2 for every offline chart.

My problem is when I open more than 2 different offline chart for different pair, the platform freezes everything during fast movement of the market.

Thanks!

Hi Fx47,

try to reduce the numbers of bars in your charts (open menu Tools --> Options --> Charts in your platform) you will find two boxes where you can select the maximum number in history and in every chart.

If you have less bars the pc need to do less calculations so speed up...

just my 2 cents

Regards

fx47:
well I think you've not understood my problem. I've every 1 min chart opened with the EA RenkoLivechart_3.2 for every offline chart.

My problem is when I open more than 2 different offline chart for different pair, the platform freezes everything during fast movement of the market.

Thanks!
Reason: