Forget random quotes - page 20

C-4: Actually, we are talking about looking into the future specifically on history. And ZZ is just such an indicator. In reality, the future is unknown and therefore one cannot look into it.
So here is the consensus.

C-4:

Actually, we are talking about looking into the future exactly on history. And ZZ is just such an indicator. In reality, the future is unknown and therefore one cannot look into it.

I see. If the top of ZZ was drawn without a backward shift, but with a real lag, then ZZ would not be looking into the future.

Mathemat:
So much for consensus.

This is bad. It's pouring in the morning, there's consensus. No drama.

Outrageous

I mean, that's bullshit. What consensus? No ZZ is looking anywhere into the future. Comrade is dumb )

So you can call fractals a peek into the future too.

alsu:
Well, this is where I step in. The only disadvantage is that the chart does not visually show how the decisions were made on the history. Thus, we lose some visual information that the trading system doesn't really need. And for programming there is nothing special you need, your imagination is enough (but without it you will not write a "non re-drawing" indicator).
(Some kind of contradictory logic. If the indicator information is not necessary, then why should it be calculated at all, and even more, redraw it. about imagination is also a problem, it's interesting to see how you will be constantly imagining in your head thousands of random bars and still manage to program something. ))

alsu:
In general, re-rating allows the system to be as flexible as possible and adapt quickly to changing conditions, changing the resulting trading decision. So in this aspect I completely agree with faa.
If you want to be sure you have a good trading strategy, then you should use it as a base, and you will be able to change it in any way you want, but in this case you should not.

TheXpert:

I mean, that's bullshit. What consensus? No ZZ is looking anywhere into the future. Comrade is dumb )

So you can call fractals a peek into the future too.

If united russia says it is looking, then it is looking.

faa1947:

I've never seen a question about non redrawing indicators - how much of a lag it is.

What is the problem with lag? It is a natural and logical process and lag is good for the calculations rather than bad.

TheXpert: That's bullshit. What consensus? There is no ZZ looking into the future. Comrade is dumb )

Andrei, well, it's simple. There's no looking into the future in real time, obviously: there is no future yet.

But in the tester - if ZZ is preliminary built on the entire history - it will look ahead, because you can tell about the formed fracture only after several bars. But on the history - here they all are, formed, because the "future" on the right side has already been processed by ZZ for a long time.

And put stickers of the United Russia on all zz
Reason: