Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 287

tsuperm:
hi all, Mario here. I would like to thanks Mr. Nims for sharing this strategy. Im trying to setup my chart. I did follow everything on the PDF. My problem is when input Renko time frame to 2, i can only find M3 offline chart. When I input Renko TF to 3, I can only find M1 and M2 on the offline chart. Kindly please advise. Thanks!

Metaqoutes update their mt4.

Use this one, it is indicator :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798

Big Joe:
Metaqoutes update their mt4.

Use this one, it is indicator :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798

Thank you so much! Big Joe. It works!

For me build 600 screwed up quite a few old indicators. I was lucky enough to block the update of another broker's MT4 platform. Nothing worse than an update that makes matters worse.

Hi Offs1987,

Now that over a year has passed I hope you have realized your goals. If not good luck in attaining them.

Hutch

Best of luck in achieving your goal. I will pray for you.

I am attaching an indicator that will place arrows on your chart to correspond with Macd crosses... sometimes better than watching Macd in lower chart..

'Nuffin better than a big fat arrow in pretty colors for making profits' lol

and a couple more indicators to make pretty charts a channel and some more arrows.....

anything to clutter the chart.....

Actually , a channel indicator is very useful with Renko bars, well used it can save a lot of poor entries.

Happy Weekend, everyone..!!

here is a very simple chart using Williams indicators and a stoch and a channel. There are many ways to use Williams indicators for entries and exits, the Gator reflects volatility.

This chart reflects another simple way to make some pips using Renko. You can see that Renko likes channels

Files:

Center of Gravity is also a channel Indicator that works well with Renko.

Renko is easy to trade with many different setups, it just takes some practice with whatever layout we choose to work with.

Offs1987:
Not everyone have the same resources as Nick...

Using the PC just for trading, every process and program closed, and using 7 pairs, I hope my i5 dont get burn ^^

Somehow we must begin

Hi Offs,

Use livechart 3.4 and use four renko charts per mt4.

if you need seven renkos, use four on one mt4 then use three on the other.

If you need for example 24 pairs, use four renkos each on 6 mt4's.

It's not the problem of any processor, the problem is the way mt4 is coded.

Best,

Nick

Blaiserboy:
Center of Gravity is also a channel Indicator that works well with Renko. Renko is easy to trade with many different setups, it just takes some practice with whatever layout we choose to work with.

Hi Blaiserboy,

I used to use COG on a 4hour chart many years ago before switching to renko.

I think this needs sufficient renko history to work well, maybe 2 months minimum.

Best, N

Reason: