Can an EA be traded on more than one currency par, but be on 1 chart?

Hi, I wanted to see if anyone knows how to load an ea onto a chart and trade on multiple currency pairs at the same time. Can this be done?

I understand that I can place the ea on more than one chart, then keep up with all trades based on magic numbers. Just curious.

WhooDoo22:

Hi, I wanted to see if anyone knows how to load an ea onto a chart and trade on multiple currency pairs at the same time. Can this be done?

Yes. You cannot, however, test it in the Strategy Tester.

Hi RaptorUK!

Can you post a message on how this can be done?

Thank You!

WhooDoo22:

Hi RaptorUK!

Can you post a message on how this can be done?

Thank You!

I'm not sure I see what your problem is ? Use OrderSend() the first parameter you pass it is Symbol, if your EA is on a GBPUSD chart and you want to trade EURUSD . . . use "EURUSD" as the Symbol.

RaptorUK:
I'm not sure I see what your problem is ? Use OrderSend() the first parameter you pass it is Symbol, if your EA is on a GBPUSD chart and you want to trade EURUSD . . . use "EURUSD" as the Symbol.

Excellent!

Also, I enjoyed the Array video as well as the array topic! (This pertains to the comment i posted. https://forum.mql4.com/45837 )

Thank You!

yes, you can open trades on any currency

ordersend("EURUSD"

ordersend("GBPUSD"

etc...

you can also get indicators from another currency

iMA("EURUSD"

etc...

Hi willgart!

Excellent!

Can you explain specifically how to get indicators from another currency?

Possibly provide an example please?

Thank You!

WhooDoo22:

Hi willgart!

Excellent!

Can you explain specifically how to get indicators from another currency?

Possibly provide an example please?

Thank You!

yse,you can use
double iMA( GBPUSD, int timeframe, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int applied_price, int shift)
in your EA on eurusd chart or others

I see!

Thank You!