Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 208

Hi Snowman,

When I open the compressed folder there is only 1 file in there that is called Indicators. And its not a Metatrader file.

Could you please attach them un-compressed or let me know what it is im doing wrong.

Cheers

coastie:
Hi Snowman,

When I open the compressed folder there is only 1 file in there that is called Indicators. And its not a Metatrader file.

Could you please attach them un-compressed or let me know what it is im doing wrong.

Cheers

Indicators is in post #1 in this thread.......

Download all of the files from post #1, one at a time and unzip each.

I just checked and the indicators file is a proper zipped file that opens properly. You must be doing something wrong when trying to unzip.

Indicators 1

You owe me big time

Indicators 2

And more, only 5 allowed per post

Indicators 3 + stuff

Last indicator plus manual and template, good luck

Thanks Snowman,

I owe you.

Wow I can understand why it was compressed.

Are you still using this system?

Im guessing youre in Australia still, what session do you trade and do you trade full time?

Cheers

catch a plane today

coastie:
Thanks Snowman,

I owe you.

Wow I can understand why it was compressed.

Are you still using this system?

Im guessing youre in Australia still, what session do you trade and do you trade full time?

Cheers

In a rush, travel today

No, not this system, to many indicators, no trade management while away from screen

Working in Saudi Arabia, but Australia home base

Search for Vertue Trading, see what they have to offer

Also, read TRADING IN THE ZONE

Good luck

toddanderson:
Was the Heiken Ashi Ma T3 ever made for a separate window ?

I have tried to, but the result is not very satisfying. It shows a f###ing histogram starting from zero in window 2. Maybe one of our coder gurus can tell us what to change in order to get heikin ashi candles there?heiken_ashi_smoothed_2window.mq4

edit: changed it from histogram to lines, still not able to get heikin ashi candles.....

Reason: