Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 212

newdigital:
This thread is about free system (uploaded on the first post of the thread).

Do not speak about any commercial system on this free thread please.

For talking about commercial version - go to this thread https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/14082-commercial-version-of-renko-system-by-mr-nims

Ok Correct sir master NewDigital...

BTW Sir, I aint gonna make my riches or get rich from selling commercial system. I am going to get rich trading and richer from all who are fan of renko system and have spent the precious time of life into this contributing as well as discussing.

BTW, bro's sis's friend's buddy's senor's senorita's amigo's dude's.. BABEs hehe... everyone1... My Commercial system pushing that aside .. I am still your Mr Nims the guy who cares and shares.. So please dont think i have;nt read what you typed and what your thoughts have been. I am with ya... Forex-TSD and our goals will never change... Thats to Kick ass and rake them pips... make the damn brokers broke.. HEHEHE

Check thisssssssss

Hi all ...

I would like to share how I am using """"""... first I want to thank Mr. Nims for sharing the EA to do my tests ...

Ok just want to mention that I am using boxes of 10 pips ... and only use two indicators ... I am attaching a third indicator and will continue testing ...

I use the SuperSignal ... as output and input ... but I hope the confimarcion another indicator in order to enter the market ...

For confirmation I use an indicator called SudanFx likely giving trends ... but in my case gives me the opposite ... Example if the trend indicator marks up I do the opposite position and entered into sale and if it says do the opposite trend down and entered in a position to purchase ...

Attached are the indicators ...

pardon my English ... Blame the translator of google

super_signal_v3f_-_fixed_distance.mq4super_signal_v3f_-_fixed_distance.ex4sudanfx.mq4sudanfx.ex4ang_autoch_hl-v1.ex4

scorona

thank you. I'm using it now

Mr Nims : Renko Ashi Scalping System

1st of all Mr Nims : Renko Ashi Indicators are the best so far I have tried.

However I think I really can't wait for the MACD to go either up or down as the pips will be rolling. is there a replacement indicator to replace this.

try bbsqueeze.mq4‎

it gives earlier signals then macd

you should use both of them - macd green and bb is above 0

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

Works for me on XAUUSD with renko 80.

First of all Mr Nims thank you for sharing your Renko Ashi Scalping System. I have applied it to my MT4 platform but for some odd reason I don't get alot of boxex displayed on my 2M chart with the box size set to 10. I have increased the no. of bar in both history and to display in the global settings but still I only get a few boxes. Do I have to wait for it to build up and does that mean I have to let MT4 keep running all the time?

Thanking for the help in advance.

meek13:
First of all Mr Nims thank you for sharing your Renko Ashi Scalping System. I have applied it to my MT4 platform but for some odd reason I don't get alot of boxex displayed on my 2M chart with the box size set to 10. I have increased the no. of bar in both history and to display in the global settings but still I only get a few boxes. Do I have to wait for it to build up and does that mean I have to let MT4 keep running all the time? Thanking for the help in advance.

The amount of Renko bars in the "Offline" chart will depend on the amount of data or bars in the "Base" chart - the chart with the Renko indicator on it, or was it an EA, so long since I used it.?

Anyway, go to the Base chart, disable auto-scrolling & chart shift, then press the HOME key many times or just hold it down, you should see the chart jump to the left and continue until maximum bars are reached.

Try that, see what happen, is the Base chart 1 minute?

The_Snowman:
The amount of Renko bars in the "Offline" chart will depend on the amount of data or bars in the "Base" chart - the chart with the Renko indicator on it, or was it an EA, so long since I used it.?

Anyway, go to the Base chart, disable auto-scrolling & chart shift, then press the HOME key many times or just hold it down, you should see the chart jump to the left and continue until maximum bars are reached.

Try that, see what happen, is the Base chart 1 minute?

Thank you for your help, the Base chart is 1 minute. I have done as per your instructions, the renko expert advisor is showing a sad face

When I go to open the offline chart the M2 chart only shows 226 bars yet the M1 has 65578 bars. I'm not sure what is happening here or does it take time for the M2 chart to build up?

meek13:
Thank you for your help, the Base chart is 1 minute. I have done as per your instructions, the renko expert advisor is showing a sad face When I go to open the offline chart the M2 chart only shows 226 bars yet the M1 has 65578 bars. I'm not sure what is happening here or does it take time for the M2 chart to build up?

Is this first time you ever used MT4? just curious, Go to Tools, Options, Expert Advisers and see if it looks like this?

How about the EA Icon on Toolbar, is it activated, click it on & off

Good luck

Files:
ea_setting.png  52 kb

The Snowman,

No I have used mt4 in the past. Your screenshot did the trick not all the ticks were ticked on my options box. Thank you I really appreciate your time and effort to help me.

Btw, are you still using this system?

Reason: