Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 209

Looking for same stuff

I am also looking for any indicator or EA (not script) that can produce non repainting Range Bar or Renko charts. I'd greatly appreciate if anybody kindly share it.

Thanks in advance

- Sukhen

hi all guys

I have price channle indcator .. it show channle price at differnt time fram as you like

any idia to avoide the signal in the cyrcle

this is renko 3 pip

and time frame 30 min at the indicator

the indicator in the attachment

looking for differnt idea and sorry for my weak english

Files:

Ninjatrader equivalent?

I use Ninjatrader platform and so is there an equivalent for the indicators and template?

thanks

criss73:
I use Ninjatrader platform and so is there an equivalent for the indicators and template? thanks

Have a look in the Ninja support forum to see if someone has posted similar indicators there.

hi guys and gurls!

is anybody still trading renko ashi system? are you satisfied with the results?

greeting

jbo

JBo:
hi guys and gurls!

is anybody still trading renko ashi system? are you satisfied with the results?

greeting

jbo

Results are fine.!!

I have read through some of this thread and I may throw this up on one of my platforms to take a look - I trade a Heikin Ashi smoothed system I built and I like the look of the price bars here.

which system ?

i see the majority of folks making profit, My question is which system is everyone using ? is it lord fx or the original system ?

traco1:
i see the majority of folks making profit, My question is which system is everyone using ? is it lord fx or the original system ?

It is probably best that you have a look at both and see which one would fit your personality better. Each system has some excellent merits but they are not necessarily suited to everyone............. best you experiment a bit with both to see which one appeals to you.

Renko Ashi EA

HI,

Is there an EA that you know of that allows aotumated trading and is successful?

Thanks,

Kwock Ong

Reason: