Trading System by Xard777 - page 24

hey zard...

that fibo grid on price, that you kept from the float indicator is pretty cool...I when I played with the float, looking at multiple time frames, say a 200 setting it was almost as accurate as murrey levels.

ziggy123:
that fibo grid on price, that you kept from the float indicator is pretty cool...I when I played with the float, looking at multiple time frames, say a 200 setting it was almost as accurate as murrey levels.

Yes, was nice, but the funny thing is...I have just taken the float/fibo out and switched back to murrey.

Xard777

FLOAT

that is so hard to tune

so I finally found one that could be useful -- Float-101208.ex4

===

GG trend bar, I think it might work (it is on my template) but like ziggy said, I could have too much info on it

Files:

xx3xxx:
FLOAT

that is so hard to tune

so I finally arrive in one -- that is the only one that I find, it is useful

I put it here -- so everyone could share it --

GG trend bar, I think it might work (it is on my template) but like ziggy said, I could have too much info on it

Here is the version of Float that I am using....I have taken the bottom window out and just using the main screen info

xard777:
Here is the version of Float that I am using....I have taken the bottom window out and just using the main screen info

I think I've tried every imaginable support and resistance indicator. even if murreys are not as accurate as some might say or not say, I find it in-valuable.

take for example the all time frames murrrey, pretty cool, I been using it for about a year now, helps me to gage a significant move, for daily/H4/intrday, it just helps me to form a bias, or setiment in the markets, and I hear banks use them frequently.

Of course I am in the process of switching over to ensign, and they told me that indicator will be the most expensive to convert over, and I will be doing it, all these MT4 indicators will be obsolete this fall anyways, will not work with MT5 platforms.

I like MT4, because of all the free studies/indicators..but man, does it have vulnerability issues!!! I am not the only one who has a hacker, some of my friends too, no fun when things dis-appear from the charts, setting get changed, colors etc, not to mention your broker can see everything on your charts as well.

free means open source, and real easy to install a trojan on meta quotes, and no one cares, it's free, now hack a paid for charting, and a clent complains, a serious investigation will be launched with prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. That's the trade off with free...

But I do like murrey math. on the 5 min, the 200 is the same as a 15 min 64.

Zard, I have an idea about something, can you help me to convert the heiken ashi v indicator into a MTF and allow for line thickness options?

Hi Ziggy123,

This is my Murrey setup...and here is also the Float setup.

I recommend using a 15min chart on each setting.

All the best

Xard777

PS Please adjust time settings on session for broker difference.

?

xard777:
Hi Ziggy123,

This is my Murrey setup...and here is also the Float setup

All the best

Xard777

Xard...there was a legend about old timers/traders who had "float" indicator on their charts...back in the day they were called "Floaters"...have you heard anything about it?....

have an advice for you on hacking

for big server computer, how do they prevent hacking

they use 2 layer, the one interact with client -- they use a GUEST account -- open a GUEST account on USERS ACCOUNT in control panel

then the back layer, used normal admin account to interact with ADMINSTRATOR work

they may use more virtual machine and so on

-- but this is the concept

--- I never thought GUEST account could be used to protect us from hacking

of course, you can install MT4 into different directory

let us know-- whether this method work for you

Rsi

What was the rsi period for the indicator?

chidimba:
Thanks Xard.

This is the indicator; Can someone make an indicator overlayed with RSI overlayed with the 5 and 20 EMA,

BUY SIGNALS: if the RSI level hits levels 50, 40, 30 and 20 and 5EMA crosses over 20 EMA then its signal to buy.

SELL SIGNALS: If RSI level hits level 55, 65 and 80 and 90 and 5EMA crosses below 20EMA then its sell signal. This is the best indicator we ahve yet to got.

Has anybody heard about the Enterra forex star EA? its very good! and sold for about $800 or so, but dont worry guys i have it and would post it soon, please let all the programming gurus bea aware as we may need some tweaking.

Still have other powerful indicators formular will post some more later!

xard777:
Hi Ziggy123,

This is my Murrey setup...and here is also the Float setup.

I recommend using a 15min chart on each setting.

All the best

Xard777

PS Please adjust time settings on session for broker difference.

beauitful and clean Zard...someone said, simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication?, I like 153.13 resistance G/J, big drop area

it took me along time to learn the value of less is more, I used to believe I needed so many different indicators, all that data, contradicting, my head would hurt so bad, analysis paralysis, but it did expand my mind for sure.

I just now, appreciate the value of clean and simple, so much more effective, it's ony after time, will a trader graduate to this pinnacle in thier trading, and it will be the most rewarding.

it cant be forced, I used to throw my arms up in frustrations, where is the answer, I'd ask myself?

It's finding what makes sense, and works for you, without over complicating, and using tools that best put you in a position to realize profit.

the traders who trade with least, make the most, and have experience...trading themselves with tangled messes, before secuming, to that basic truth, less indeed IS more.

Reason: