Trading System by Xard777 - page 226

kalina1977:
Hi guys,any 1 have problem with CURRENCY indicator on 4 digits account,ive tryed everithing but no luck,currency indicator wont show on the chart.

Best i can tell is there is a setting in the external parameters for suffix, meaning if your broker has a letter or whatever after its name you put that letter there think yours is F.

Horizontal line From Combination Reversal Candle

ish hai ... pleased to be a dialogue with you. How are you sir?

yaa .. I really need a horizontal line that is formed from a combination candle of close-open range likes angelfing bullish/bearish, bullish/bearish harami, evening doji, etc. The line really helped me to identify consolidation range or could be footing the continuing trend of the retrace.

With horizontal line information, I can make as a base decisions that a price channel or MA is a good starting point for the trade.

Currenci indi

kalina1977:
Hi guys,any 1 have problem with CURRENCY indicator on 4 digits account,ive tryed everithing but no luck,currency indicator wont show on the chart.

Hello,

try this one - maybe will help.

spike_kd:
Hello, try this one - maybe will help.

As Mrtools said added another suffix to the end of currency (e.g. XAUUSDm,XAUUSDF ).

To make it more generic, there is a Symbols array, we can define XAUUSDm as default array, then users can define the suffix as extern "m" or "F", then before we use the Pair, we can just search/replace or remove default Suffix to replace with new one, from "m" with "F" before use it. This is just my opinion. There may be another better way!

Thanks,

Andrew

Line 26: string Symbols[] = {"EURUSDm", "GBPUSDm", "USDJPYm", "USDCHFm", "USDCADm", "AUDUSDm", "NZDUSDm",

Line 188: for (int i = 0; i < ArraySize(Symbols); i++) {

Line 190: Pair = Symbols;

Blue Candles Above the Trend MA

Is it just me or has anyone else found this system to be the Shizell ? Notice how the EUR, and the NZD vs JPY pairs are the are the most profitable at this point, and coincidentally they are the strongest pairs in the currency meter. The AUDJPY trade is not working out so well, two of the weakest pairs in the meter. Dont know why this thread is not rocking I find this system to be very profitable!!

Files:
xard4.gif  46 kb

Indicator

andrewsvu:
Thanks, Ish.

I got it. 8ema mode 1 and 33ema mode 1. I attached here 2ma_cross with alert(sendemail). This is what I needed.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hello

Can you post the indicator with BUY ORDER, SELL ORDER...on your chart?

Thanks

Update

Trade still progressing well

Files:
xard5.gif  48 kb

Currency Indicator

DDAM,

That is the objective of the Currency Indicator, take the Top 2 and Bottom 2 and create 4 pairs and you should have the strongest and weakest combinations. That is why they have a red background. Unfortunately, when XAU appears, your combinations will be limited.

Enjoy, MS

Forex trading is a waiting game

That was great advice given by Xard, just wait for the signals to occur in proper context and your trading goal can be met easily. With this trade I am done for the week. Weekly goal met in less than 24 hrs of trading, and I slept most of the time . Now all that is left to do remove 20% for weekly pay and adjust lot sizes for next weeks trade as per trading plan given by Xard. What a business!! Thanks for the heads up Tzuman, I will pay closer attention to the meter in the future.

Files:
xard6.gif  44 kb

So Glad for this Thread

I am very glad this thread wasn't closed as some requested. Advice from XARD777 last month along the the currency indicator recently posted have proven very valuable.

Thanks XARD777 et al,

gcg

Reason: