Trading System by Xard777 - page 48

ziggy123:
The suckers rally of the dow is almost over, 10,625, I have a very strong buy on the euro here at .4850, to .5765, usd/jpy .9260, down to .8225, cable .6175 support, to yearly high .8800, look for these yearly lows/highs for feb 20th 2010.

Dow 3.200!!!!!

hedge your bets!!!!

This Fall - Web bot predicts the next collapse for financial markets (Oct 25)

Latest news on the web bot project predictions has the stock markets to resumes their downward spiral from October 26 through November 5. On Nov 5 Obama administration will find itself in dire set of straits until Mid-March 2010 (some say Feb 2010), which mostly means with U.K. AAA Rating In Jeopardy, Is U.S. Next? The rising cost of credit default insurance on U.S. government debt, as well as the potential for higher spending on health care in the future. More detail to come later.... as there is not a lot of detail out yet on the next financial crises though most likely having the same theme, Oil Price and Gas Futures Skyrocketing, more bank scandals, US currency to continue weakness.

Pava, I never heard of webbots, but I have googled it, and seems to confirm exactly what I am seeing...every headline we've seen up to this point is going to pale by comparrison in the up-coming weeks.

Disturbing indeed~

It's the great cleansing in my opinion, the after math will not be business as usual, there will be alot of changes being implemented to corporate infrastructues as well as lending institutions. I am not sure about how these web bots can know this, as I have been doing some very in depth analysis with this for some time, while I do see the dollar gaining over the next several years...that is, unless this web bot is right about 2012. Then it really does'nt matter for any of us!

sell cable .6357 to .6174

Pava:
This Fall - Web bot predicts the next collapse for financial markets (Oct 25) Latest news on the web bot project predictions has the stock markets to resumes their downward spiral from October 26 through November 5. On Nov 5 Obama administration will find itself in dire set of straits until Mid-March 2010 (some say Feb 2010), which mostly means with U.K. AAA Rating In Jeopardy, Is U.S. Next? The rising cost of credit default insurance on U.S. government debt, as well as the potential for higher spending on health care in the future. More detail to come later.... as there is not a lot of detail out yet on the next financial crises though most likely having the same theme, Oil Price and Gas Futures Skyrocketing, more bank scandals, US currency to continue weakness.

ziggy123:
Pava, I never heard of webbots, but I have googled it, and seems to confirm exactly what I am seeing...every headline we've seen up to this point is going to pale by comparrison in the up-coming weeks.

Disturbing indeed~

It's the great cleansing in my opinion, the after math will not be business as usual, there will be alot of changes being implemented to corporate infrastructues as well as lending institutions. I am not sure about how these web bots can know this, as I have been doing some very in depth analysis with this for some time, while I do see the dollar gaining over the next several years...that is, unless this web bot is right about 2012. Then it really does'nt matter for any of us!

sell cable .6357 to .6174

Don't know about 2012...but...last year it was right on the money in terms of date when the market began to fall....

usd

guys, I gave you some long term perspective, but have been doing some research on another pair, I was looking for every possible, conceivable notion, that this is not the death of the dollar, I have predicted the death of the dollar about 18 months ago, but since have been trying to entertain every notion to the contrary, but just did some deep analysis on the usd/cad and it is quite disturbing, I don't know what the next 6 months are going to bring, but I think it's time for me to start re-establishing ties with loved ones as the forex has consumed much of my life the last 4 years. I fear what I am seeing, and have a nephew that is shipping out over seas next month...I don;t know that I will ever see him again, I suggest if you have loved ones you have not talked to in some time, that you make the time. my hopes were that I would be come a big time trader, and I felt I have/had finally made the strides and break throughs I was seeking, but not if it's going to be like this.

just remeber, we are all infinate beings, and all truths will be known in this life as many of us are indigo, star children, I've served to the best of my abilities here, with Zard, whom I consider one of the great givers, I am greatful for having been able to share insights with many of you, but out time in this life is short, and what is about to come on the horizon, are things I only prayed were fairy tales, but all that I know, is now appartently becoming truth, as the truth will be known to us all soon enough, love the one your with, and if thier is a god, may he bless us all!!!!

Ziggy,

It's hard to post anything after your last comments. I can only hope that only a 10th of your dire comments will come true. I'm not putting my head in the sand. We will all face whatever comes but hopefully we will keep our heads.

Zard,

I have followed your work for sometime now and I am amazed by your talent. Would you be kind enough to give some explaination to your use of the SnakeBorders because it does not seem to be as used elsewhere unless I just don't understand. Thanks, this thread is GREAT!

This is my own trade screen and trading Money Management setup for those that's interested...

My daily trading targets are 50pips per session which I try to achieve within one or two trades then I close my pc down for the day and head off on the dirt bike for todo, pollo & cervesa in that order:-)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/81plfp

Xard777

xard777:
This is my own trade screen and trading Money Management setup for those that's interested...

My daily trading targets are 50pips per session which I try to achieve within one or two trades then I close my pc down for the day:-)

Download XARD777.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Xard777

Thanks Xard !

My target is 30 pips on London session

Just a little question, i just installed your new template and i think it misses the lowest indicator which have red and green bars. Can i ask what it is ?

Thanks

Last Template

xard777:

My daily trading targets are 50pips per session which I try to achieve within one or two trades then I close my pc down for the day and head off on the dirt bike for todo, pollo & cervesa in that order:-)

Download XARD777.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Xard777

Hello Xard777,

I just installed your last template but I have Flags instead of Safe and I don't have the last indi at the bottom of your screen. Could you please explain in a few words your entry and exist conditions

Regards,

==============

entry when the CHEST opened

but someone could put the chest elsewhere later

============

somehow the chest is just like koala pouch

you have to know where is the baby koala hide , in which pouch

For flags you need install windgings which is in the xard archive.

Reason: