Trading System by Xard777 - page 335

deleted 09-16-2015

xard777:
Latest Update... XARDWORLD-20150630

Simply unzip, copy and paste the indicators along with the template, restart MT4 and select the XARDWORLD template and it should all work OK. Can be used in all selectable TFs by clicking on the TF box.

All Profit$ starts from the Daily Open line, once direction has been established off the base line we simply trade using the colour candles as our guide. Forex is not rocket science, keep it simple and use the same day to day strategy to compound your Profit$.

Enjoy

All the best

Xard777

Dear XARD777, Thank you for your system... just minor request from me, kindly please add colour selection option for !!!-MT4 XBREAKOUT indicator. Thank you in advance.

baalaa84:
Hi mladen & mrtools

pfd_snake_trend.ex4

This is pfd snake trend indicator. I want the histo version for this indicator. Unfortunately i cannot find the .mq4 file format. i hope you help me. Thanks.

Isn't that indicator repainting?

Hmm, didn't found the mq4 either, but it smells like repainter spirit. Sorry baalaa84.

krelian99:
Hmm, didn't found the mq4 either, but it smells like repainter spirit. Sorry baalaa84.

krelian99

Nagh, tt does not

That is Raff's volatility quality indicator

Sorry Raff it reminded me on VQ but these points... Is there a bar version with points?

krelian99:
Sorry Raff it reminded me on VQ but these points... Is there a bar version with points?

I don't know

Will check

krelian99:

You can try this one - no pints though : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download VQ bars mtf & alerts nmc 3.01.mq4

mladen:
You can try this one - no pints though : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download VQ bars mtf & alerts nmc 3.01.mq4

Looks OK with correct settings

PascalD:
Looks OK with correct settings

VQ is a good indicator. One of the finest

Reason: