Trading System by Xard777 - page 266

akrolytis:
Thank You Xard! Could you also add settings for t3 and WPR? I would like to examine with different settings. Karl

Here is the WPR+T3 with adjustable settings

WPR+T3 - Imgur

Xard777

Files:

xard777:
Here is the WPR+T3 with adjustable settings

WPR+T3 - Imgur

Xard777

Yes, Its pretty much the same. Sorry for that, its my mistake.

Regards,

Karl

Lovely back to office.

My work here is done, moving on...

Xard777

Hmmm... WTF? :):)

It's only profit when you take it off the table plus no one in their right mind has a trade on when major FOMC news coming out.

Xard777

I take 823pips and I end work for today

All the best.

Thx. Xard for SO,SO GOOD JOB.

xkubas:
Hmmm... WTF? :):)

Nice Trading xKubas. Can you go thru how you took those two trades?

ish

Hi, first trade was on end of first blue candel H1 TF /price was above all idni/ Open daily was blue. Rsi was cross to good way. Secend trade it was fast scalp on m15. Position 1/10 normal position. I forgot about information from market. But they done the job. I was lacky this time. I open on end first pink candel m15 TF.

I do not understand this system in 100%. I still lern it. I try to know all posibility of this system. All trade are made on real account. Also I play my own sys based on haiken ashi and moving ave. Some time they mix me.

I believe that I have a stable income soon. My and all of You guys must hard work. There is no easy way .

I have one question. I try to switch ON email alert and I give up. What I do wrong. I put "true" all posibility and nothing. Any idea?

Reason: