Trading System by Xard777 - page 267

Im sure everybody made money on the last sell on Cable, right?

That was an obvious one.

ish

Files:
cable.png  109 kb

Caught some of gold also.

xkubas i know not why the email alert doesn't work.

You might want to ask Tzuman about it.

ish

Files:
ss_2.png  101 kb

hi ! i am noob and trying to test and understand this system .

i instaled it on MT4 from 2 different brokers and i seem to experience a problem with !X2 PERIOD OPEN LINE . on one platform it shows dotted lines for time frames bellow 4 hours and on the other platform it doesn't show any line . i unchecked and checked again the option show_target_lines so this is not the problem .

both brokers use MT4 version 4.0.0.509

thanks .

wish you succesfull trading !

Hi,

I do not know what I do but email alert start sending alerts today?! When is new arrow then alert is. New week, new opportunity to earn some money.

All the best.

Possible sell on Gold?

What do ya'll think.

Im already in.

ish

Files:

Nope Support was way too strong.

So I ate that one.

ish

Files:
support.png  110 kb

This system is better applied to gold. Sadly still on demo account.

i kind of solved my problem with !X2 PERIOD OPEN LINE indicator. i changed the value of DecPoint from 10 to 1, so now i can see the dotted lines which i belive are Murrey Math lines, but can't match them with other Murrey indicators to verify my correction .

the broker i used for this change in DecPoint uses 4 digits after comma unlike like the other broker which uses 5 digits (and shows the indicator right )after comma on EUR /USD let's say .

dremorah:
i kind of solved my problem with !X2 PERIOD OPEN LINE indicator. i changed the value of DecPoint from 10 to 1, so now i can see the dotted lines which i belive are Murrey Math lines, but can't match them with other Murrey indicators to verify my correction . the broker i used for this change in DecPoint uses 4 digits after comma unlike like the other broker which uses 5 digits (and shows the indicator right )after comma on EUR /USD let's say .

Hi there, The dashed lines in the Period Open Line are target lines, by changing the setting from 10 to 1 for 5 digit users you set the targets at 50 Pip intervals away from the Open line.

I trade every day from the Open line and use the dashed lines as possible targets, with Gold moving on avg around 200 Pips per day, once price has crossed the 50 line I will stay in the trade until it breaks below the 50 then exit, if price continues and crosses the 100 target I will stay the course unless it breaks below that target then exit or I will exit if I think the price movement is slowing down.

Hope this helps

Xard777

hi ! thank you for your repply .

the 10 to 1 DecPoint change i made, was to the 4 digits broker, and offered me the same values for the dotted lines as the 5 digits broker.

i like your concept of trading around open line and looking forward to new updates of the system.

good luck !

Reason: