Trading System by Xard777 - page 268

Hi,

Can anyone explain me, how to download the systems which suppose to be in post #1.

I only see 2 file names, no links?

Rgds

Jack

Jack100:
Hi,

Can anyone explain me, how to download the systems which suppose to be in post #1.

Rgds

Jack

My suggestion is to read the last 20 pages of the thread and get a feel for the system. Don't download anything until you complete reading them. You should then download the last trading system posted by xard. The system posted in the beginning of the thread is not used, you should only go by the last system posted which is on the last few pages by xard.

Jack100:
Hi,

Rgds

Jack

the last 20 pages can be a good reading . no need to the read all 260+ pages .

the indicators can be found on post 2599(i would start with Laptop template ) and very good explanations-school level - are given by Ishmael360 on posts 2612,2613,2614,2615 .

now my question for XARD777 - what does it mean panel from bottom right corner- Time Lock Laptop Template? i suppose it's related to volatility ... how it's related to gold ?

*edited some grammar mistakes , since english isn't my first language .

Nice suggestions...Waiting for your further responses...

I would love to hear what kind of results some of you are getting on this system. Win%, Av.Win/Av.loss (R/R Ratio), Profit factor,Max DD, Most wins/losses in a row. Anyone keeping track of any of that?

Dear Xard,can you share T3 RSI indicator MQ4 file....Please,Please...

Hello, I have a request as it did to me a terrible mess, please let someone can describe what it is. What this indicator. I marked in yellow.

Thanks

Killed the Daily this week.

ish

Files:

Update

Here is an update to the Trading System (designed for TFs H1 and above).

There are two templates to choose from... RSI or MACD.

Enjoy!

All the best

Xard777

NBShould the RSI lines act up simply switch time frame to say 15min then back to desired time frame, should work OK.

Nice trading Ish

Files:

xkubas:
Hello, I have a request as it did to me a terrible mess, please let someone can describe what it is. What this indicator. I marked in yellow. Thanks

xkubas the big blue and red blocks in the background are Daily time frame Candles.

So the big blue is a bullish candle on the Daily time frame and the big red candle would be a bearish candle on the daily.

This would show up on the 1hr chart.

And I think on the 4hr it shows up as Weekly candles.

This is a good way of giving you and idea of what the bigger time frames are doing so you don't trade against them.

The white line in the subwindow on your picture is the Rsi line and the black line in the subwindow is the T3 line.

I don't know what the name of the indicator of the light blue and pick overlay on the subwindow is called.

ish