Join the Dots. - page 41

Thanks to all for your hard work and input

I have read the thread and this really looks good and I will try this in the near future. I only trade on a live account, for the real experience if something works or not. When its real money you tend to watch it closer and follow the rules.

One thing I ask MP is that maybe in a consolidated post you explain your ideas and trading strategy, by the time I get to the end of the post its hard to put to work what you have said.

Also if a clearer chart, blown up to show how you are using the chart with your strategy would help alot. I couldnt make out the points you were talking about.

I started a live account aug/sept at 1500 and now down to 500 if that much is left after today. I just found your thread so I am hoping to be able to introduce this into my trading and compensate some of my losses over the past months. Not knowing when news is coming out can really hurt you in my experience when your on the wrong end of the trade. I hope to learn alot more from you guys in this thread and hope I can properly implement your teachings and give positive feedback in the near future. Have a great weekend to all and see you next trade.

rmvtrebor

Right now it's 18:30 in New York and 23:30 GMT. As far as EST/ EDT goes, MP is trading right now off the hours he gave us for the hedge reversals. I've asked him if the times will change when the clock's are set ahead and he hasn't replied -he must have missed that post.

azmel:
fxshadow, I think your EST to GMT conversion is incorrect. Your times are one hour behind. Refer here: ET: Eastern Time (USA & Canada). What is the time now in EST / EDT?

Thanks, try this one.

Files:

fxshadow:
Right now it's 18:30 in New York and 23:30 GMT. As far as EST/ EDT goes, MP is trading right now off the hours he gave us for the hedge reversals. I've asked him if the times will change when the clock's are set ahead and he hasn't replied -he must have missed that post.

=======================================================

I LOVE the intelligence of this thread, even when they nail me --- like a welfare child, your post fell thru the cracks and i apologize.

and as far as i remember, the times DO NOT change with standard or daylight savings time.

mp

Thanks for the info MP. As far as I am concerned you have graciously provided all the pieces to this puzzle.

fxshadow:
Thanks for the info MP. As far as I am concerned you have graciously provided all the pieces to this puzzle.

================================================

K

how much do i get and how soon ??

and NEVER apply the word "gracious" to anything I do !

mp

EST & GMT Still Off

Hello FXShadow,

I downloaded your latest zip file, but the conversion between EST & GMT still off in couple places. Also, they're still one hour behind.

Please check. Thanks.

fxshadow:
Thanks, try this one.

Join the Dots EA Statement Feb 9th

I tried the Join the Dots v1.2 EA which I've downloaded from the MT_E and I YahooGroup recently.

I've forward-test the EA on a small Alpari account with $250 start capital. In a period of one week, it doubled the account!

I'm not sure whether it is a fluke or just pure brilliance. But I'm going to let it run for a couple of months just to see if it hits drawdown. I will post weekly statements every Saturday.

Here is the statement for this week.

azmel:
I tried the Join the Dots v1.2 EA which I've downloaded from the MT_E and I YahooGroup recently.

I've forward-test the EA on a small Alpari account with $250 start capital. In a period of one week, it doubled the account!

I'm not sure whether it is a fluke or just pure brilliance. But I'm going to let it run for a couple of months just to see if it hits drawdown. I will post weekly statements every Saturday.

Here is the statement for this week.

How come the lot sizes are different on everytrade,

is it because of MM ?

Mukesh

Reason: