Trading System by Xard777 - page 334

so no WWF but WWS....ok

there are some names...dolly...dolphin

but i asked for harmonic validity

Discussion in Harmonic Trading thread.

Hi Xard, Please help me.

I am using this indicator Solar Wind Joy Histo for trading on commodities base metals. I am using this for make sure the trend and it can be used for multiple timeframe. But this indicator currently no have alerts and it is repaiting. Repainting is not the big issue because i am trading with H1 timeframe only. But i want the alert facility with dialogue box when it changes the color green to red and vise versa. If you can please improve it for non-repainting. Also suggest me some more good indicators like this.... Thankssolar_winds_joy_-_histo.mq4

baalaa84:
Hi Xard, Please help me. I am using this indicator Solar Wind Joy Histo for trading on commodities base metals. I am using this for make sure the trend and it can be used for multiple timeframe. But this indicator currently no have alerts and it is repaiting. Repainting is not the big issue because i am trading with H1 timeframe only. But i want the alert facility with dialogue box when it changes the color green to red and vise versa. If you can please improve it for non-repainting. Also suggest me some more good indicators like this.... Thankssolar_winds_joy_-_histo.mq4

...unfortunately...it started repainting only recently...such a Bad Boy!

Hi Pava thanks for your reply. actually repainting is not the big issue. still i am making profit only using 15M and 1H timeframe. But can you make it alert?

baalaa84:
Hi Pava thanks for your reply. actually repainting is not the big issue. still i am making profit only using 15M and 1H timeframe. But can you make it alert?

I like thinking of repainting in terms of Christmas Tree lights...you can rely that a certain light will be shining for a brief moment, until it's gone...

Thanks for your work men we really appreciate it. Hi all from Russia

cool pics dude

baalaa84:

baalaa84

It does not matter what time frame it is used at : solar wind joy can theoretically redraw all the values of all the bars of the whole available symbols price history

Hi mladen & mrtools

pfd_snake_trend.ex4

This is pfd snake trend indicator. I want the histo version for this indicator. Unfortunately i cannot find the .mq4 file format. i hope you help me. Thanks.

Files:
Reason: