Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 271

That's serious work you made here AIR92.

Congrats !

I recall the early days of the thread when people started to contribute their ideas and the thread took off... Every few days someone would add something significant and members would make a bit more money.

I was a bit skeptical until I started seeing some huge weekly numbers. At that time I started to get serious about learning this method.

It has been a most profitable investment of time.

The next level of this method would be to open a couple accounts and use a trade copier, I think.... so that a couple hundred conservative pips could be turned into quite a bit more.

I have not attempted this so far, I just know that is my next step.

I will use a conservative approach and copy it to a few accounts....

There, that is my idea for this week.....

daveM

Blaiserboy:
AIR92

Nick will be pleased to see your contribution.

He wants all to make good profits and every contribution may help another person..

You have done a great service to Renko traders with your posts.!!

daveM

Hi Blaiserboy,

I was missing you! I have been following the Mihailo renko thread on FF after you mentioned it here and I see your activity there. I like his thread because there's a lot of talk about custom indicators and EA's for Renko. But the problem I see is that Mihailo or the topic starter doesn't seem to know what is renko, (I may be wrong, but it's what i see) he treats it's like its a time-frame system with so many indicators and colors.

Remember that people need a lot of indicators and filters in time-frame systems, because of the noise. But as soon as we switch to renko which is like an indicator itself, 70% of the work is done, so we don't need complicated indicators and strategies on that. Just a few simple indicators to help us easily see the direction to trade is more than enough.

I think this thread is probably the oldest renko thread on any forum. At the time when renko was being developed. No one seemed interested in it or creating a strategy to trade it, it was more like they were developing the renko for mt4, but they were not taking it forward and most people were uninterested or didn't see a potential in it.

But for me, it changed my life and I researched all the indicators that i could find on the internet for renko, tried and tested it and eventually built a trading system out of renko, which i posted on this topic. My goal when I started this topic was to bring awareness among traders about how great the R-chart was and people needed a proper system (or i might say at-least a system if not a good one or the best one) on renko to be able to see the potential.

Anyways, I'm not posting this to brag about or something. Just trying to say, R-chart and the seriousness of it's working needed "A Someone" to shed light to fellow traders. Just like the bitcoin that shed light to the failing and falling fiat currencies and now people are so bullish with it.

Had a nice day on yen shorting hehe.

Best,

Nick aka Mr,Nims

Hey Nick...

Well, you have certainly contributed to traderville with your approach to Renko and persisting with this thread.

Gold has treated me well today.

I wonder if you or anyone can recommend a trade copier software, I am going to go ahead with the idea of copying conservative entries...

I am sorta supporting a family in another country and I would so like to buy them a small tractor for their farm, in addition to several other major items; that would change their world, I can use the account copier to do a lot of good similar to your efforts in the thread.

Thanks for any help you can give me with trade copier.

daveM

daveM

Hi DaveM,

God Bless you for your intentions and the need to do deeds like this.

Here's the best account copier, cross mt4 broker compatible.

Purebeam: Professional software for Forex

Now he doesn't sell directly, so you'll have to contact him first.

Best,

Nick

PS: I pay money to an old man who sits on the entry of my lane, he's 86 year old and needs money for medicine. It's about $12 a month worth, I promised him I'll pay him every month and I do. It feels so good to give! It's a feeling better than to get!

I did locate a copier that was developed by someone about 50 miles from me at a price much less than Purebeam...

I will probably get that one.

Yes, to help another achieve their goal is an amazing thrill. As soon as I started to think on a trade copier, my imagination went ballistic. hahaha

The thing is...... without this Renko thread, I may not have arrived at this thinking....

In many countries, little people can not get good schooling because their parents can not afford the cost of tutors and private schooling. They are destined to continue the cycle of poverty, I will be trying to change a bit of that with the purchase of some 'Tabs' loaded with educational apps.

Farmers can not achieve prosperity as they have not the means for machinery and they therefore can not provide well for their family although they slug it out day after day.

Sometimes they can not even buy seeds to plant a crop. I just purchased 2000 seeds for rubber trees, for me the cost was negligible, to the farmer it was a godsend.

Man oh man..... this stuff is motivating for sure.!!

Thanks Nick....... thanks a ton!

Blaiserboy:
I did locate a copier that was developed by someone about 50 miles from me at a price much less than Purebeam...

I will probably get that one.

Yes, to help another achieve their goal is an amazing thrill. As soon as I started to think on a trade copier, my imagination went ballistic. hahaha

The thing is...... without this Renko thread, I may not have arrived at this thinking....

In many countries, little people can not get good schooling because their parents can not afford the cost of tutors and private schooling. They are destined to continue the cycle of poverty, I will be trying to change a bit of that with the purchase of some 'Tabs' loaded with educational apps.

Farmers can not achieve prosperity as they have not the means for machinery and they therefore can not provide well for their family although they slug it out day after day.

Sometimes they can not even buy seeds to plant a crop. I just purchased 2000 seeds for rubber trees, for me the cost was negligible, to the farmer it was a godsend.

Man oh man..... this stuff is motivating for sure.!!

Thanks Nick....... thanks a ton!

Dear Blaiserboy, can you please tell me who trades do you want to copy? your own trades? mr nims trades? sorry for the question.. but iam interesting here in do the same to you guys! you are very kinds! Thanks a lot and a big hug from argentina.-

I plan to copy my own trades.... to four or five instances of MT4, just to multiply my profits.

Also, I have some MT5 robots that I want to copy (to my own accounts)

My thinking is like this. no need to copy from another once you get the hang of these charts..... then you can trade your own hours and set own pace.

I would love to have copied Nick's trades a couple years ago until suddenly I realized that I can do similar, he made that possible by maintaining the thread.

I don't think Nick wants anyone to copy his trades...... because he sometimes trades away from the system. He would advertise a copy service if he was wanting to do so.

Blaiserboy:
I plan to copy my own trades.... to four or five instances of MT4, just to multiply my profits.

Also, I have some MT5 robots that I want to copy (to my own accounts)

My thinking is like this. no need to copy from another once you get the hang of these charts..... then you can trade your own hours and set own pace.

I would love to have copied Nick's trades a couple years ago until suddenly I realized that I can do similar, he made that possible by maintaining the thread.

I don't think Nick wants anyone to copy his trades...... because he sometimes trades away from the system. He would advertise a copy service if he was wanting to do so.

Thanks for your reply, the best for all of you.

Hi Blaserboy,

If all your accounts are in the same broker or server, you can use the brokers mt4 multiterminal software or request them to send you one.

But if your accounts are in different brokers or servers, you'll need a cross broker account copier software. There are many on the internet, just do a google to find what best suits you.

I strongly don't recommend using the master and slave EA concept, they are prone to errors. (I have live trading experience from them in the past)

regards,

Nick

Reason: