XO_Method REVISED - page 90

pug124:
Hi ValeoFX!

I got better results with old xo-method:) Probably it is becouse I still must learn

a lot about trading..

Trade indicator "*" makes me angry when repaints couple of times

Anyway thank you for your work I'm still on plus for today

Pug, please send me a PM with the name of the indicator that worries you. Thanks.

Today was a "breeze"

Today?

Hello Valeo!

I've sent you an email. How many pips have you gathered today?:)

pug124:
Hello Valeo! I've sent you an email. How many pips have you gathered today?:)

Shutttttt uupppppp !!!!!!

What is XO-indicator?

Hi Seniors,

I am a newbie and following the thread carefully, installed _MTF_SUPERXO.

Somebody please tell me what is this XO-indicator, or give me a link where I can learn about this indicator first.

Thanks.

??

Big Joe:
Shutttttt uupppppp !!!!!!

What is the problem Big Joe?

pug124:
What is the problem Big Joe?

Some things are best to keep secrets.

Big Joe:
Some things are best to keep secrets.

I have not said anything more.. and number of pips earned should not be a secret )

pug124:
I have not said anything more.. and number of pips earned should not be a secret )

Don't worry bro Just kidding. We are all on the same boat

This morning was perfect.

Files:

pug124:
Hello Valeo! I've sent you an email. How many pips have you gathered today?:)

M, I will never disclose the pips I make per day and the reason is very obvious...............it took me years of hard work (not to mention the money lost) to get to where I am right now. Therefore I share and put back simply to help those that want to start at a higher level than where I started from. To tell you I made X number of pips, puts unnecessary pressure on YOU trying to emulate me. You are one of the few lucky ones where I broke this rule today to let you know how many trades (and where I entered them) I had made up to that point.

Just set yourself targets as to when you want to be at what level and reread this Thread (I know it is a slog, but then what is not?) as often as is necessary, especially the "nonsense" about a repainting indicator. With the great expertise of the coders around here, I don't think you will find too many indicators that repaint these days and IF you do, it is an old one.

It is all a matter of commitment! If you want to be successful you have to put in the time.

Best wishes.

fairyqueen:
Hi Seniors,

I am a newbie and following the thread carefully, installed _MTF_SUPERXO.

Somebody please tell me what is this XO-indicator, or give me a link where I can learn about this indicator first.

Thanks.

FairyQueen, are you serious?????????

I suggest that if you follow the Thread "carefully", you should start on Page 1 where I informed you where to actually start. Page and Post, the whole nine yards.

Once you have read the Posts and downloaded Suk's pdf-file and compiled your Template (and followed the trades for a week). feel free to ask as many questions as you like. There are some very smart traders here fortunately (and thankfully) that will help you when I am not available.

Here is to your success.

Best wishes.

Reason: