Learn to be a Scalper - page 58

Monarch:
Too strong of a drop for Asia sessionComing into Frankfurt and London, expecting a move back above 1.4000 to 1.4030.Waiting for longs now.

After Asia pushed price back to 1.4000, London ranged during the whole session.

1.4030 was reached during my sleep, and price is poised to strike upwards once again from the looks of the chart presently.

I am out all day, will check back in during the week some time.

Cheers.

After watching price spike up nicely in the mid NY Session, I started taking some longs on the pullback of the entire move.

I have not traded NY as much as I have today, it was a very nice productive few hours on the charts.

I gained +118 pips total after spread and losses.

The week has been very good to me so far, now time to rest till mid Asia.

Cheers

I had some real fun on these trades, it is not normally this easy to make pips, but the system is great if traded with some understanding of market movement.

Yes, I was upside down on my entries, and that was the overall plan on the move up into the recent DROP.

I was in profits on several occasions, but I was looking for the MOVE.

Here is how I entered.

E1 - 1 lot

E2 - 1 lot

E3 - 2 lots

E4 - 2 lots

E5 - 2 lots

E6 - 2 lots

Total 10 lots

Closed out with 11 pips on a 10 lot average = + 110 pips total.

That puts me up + 228 pips for today alone.

I trade basing all my entries on a 1 lot, sometimes I only trade 1 lot, sometimes up to 20 lots, depending of the strength of movement I am playing.

In this case, price shot down hard, and this was a retrace system, taking multiple entries based on points of stall on the cycle of retrace.

Here is the chart.

Cheers.

Files:
Shorts_Asia.jpg  126 kb

Okay, I just played the whole move up, thinking what is UP... well price was... and is, but did not hold enough to keep me from rocking another +91 pips.

This will probably be my last trades of the day, I have taken too many entries for one day, but the setups were there, just slow in paying out at times.

Total for the day is +319 pips after spread and losses ( there were no losses)

Cheers.

Took a short earlier today, and closed WAY TOO EARLY lol

This is the chart on my LONG I took just a few minutes ago, I have been trading the 1min Line Chart this week, just to have fun.

This was a 9 pip gain on this one trade, price went a bit higher after my exit, but on a 1min scalp, I am satisfied with that amount of profit.

Files:
long.jpg  76 kb

Pullback to last break line, and enter long to the small crook of the top.

Price went higher after my exit, but it was a typical setup, paying 3 pips quickly.

Learn patterns and market cycle's.

Files:
small_long.jpg  65 kb

After watching price make a move up in the London session, price fell back to test the take off point coming near to touching it.

I took longs after seeing the Dow was holding in profits and the news at 7am pacific time was not going to affect the market.

Today I traded for 30 minutes and cleared +92 pips in the long setup at the bottom.

I hope everyone else made some profits on the movement today.

I am trading the 1min line chart with an eye on the hour and 15min to see where price has been and where price looked like it did not want to go.

Basically I just trade the areas that were important enough at one point to stop price and reverse, even if it is in a 50 to 100 pip range, pips are always there when the setups form.

Cheers.

Good evening, just came in from a nice dinner with the family.

Looking over the charts, seems to be in a range for now.

I am focusing on the 1min chart once again to see if any patterns approach for trading.

Right now I see a bottom formed, with a pullback downwards to stall, and a long possible somewhere around 1.3805, will see....

I will update when it goes.

After watching price for some time, I decided shorts were a better trade for now.

Not sure what to expect coming into Friday.

I cleared 10 pips so far in a very slow Asia session.

Watching for something to jump, then I will possibly get excited.

Let's see.....

Okay, Friday and I traded NFP several times, actually it was crazy moves that paid quick, no way I would hold any direction on this news release.

I had a great week, but no more trades today since it will go wacky from here till closing.

Total pips for the week was +505

I hope everyone made some money this week?

Cheers, see you at market open.

Note: I want to post some charts next week that will help traders make some good entries in their scalping journey. Let me know what time frame your interested in.

Reason: