Trading skills

Hi there

Is there a website that actually recreates the experience of trading, perhaps allowing me to trade against other players?

Wouldn't that be a good way of learning some of the skills?

Thanks!

Against another player? I dont think so.. HOWEVER

Forex Tester from Forex Software ForexTester. Professional Forex Training. Teach yourself forex trading. is a great tool to use, it will recreate the market in an accelerated pace. Otherwise trading against others during the live market you might want to check out some brokers, they usually have mini trading contests

Thanks for the tip!

Thanks for this tip.

Is this like one of those programs that simulate certain market events or conditions in shorter times of period so that you can try strategies and that? I Believe that’s a corker but also wonder if it works for real. That sound similar to backtesting, or is it the same

Hello

I’ve tried a platform already. In fact, it is not that hard to find free platforms out. Do you know some of them? 'm just wondering if all platforms offer the same, I’ve never had a problem using mine but I would like to know if there is some very useful tools. Could you tell me about it? I prefer your advices instead of download and try by myself

Thank you, Vanes

Well not all platforms are the same, there´re some easy ones out there. Some are good for beginners and other for brokers. I got mine from Tradeview, which is great, but I don’t know where you got it.

centurion:
Hi thereIs there a website that actually recreates the experience of trading, perhaps allowing me to trade against other players?Wouldn't that be a good way of learning some of the skills?Thanks!

Hey! centurion there’s something called ECN, is like a network that allows you to connect with other traders, you’re basically interacting with the person you’re buying from. You just need to find a broker that work with this kind of syst

I’ve heard about i

If I’m not wrong you face other competitors and they have demo platforms but it’s the same thing as forex, I mean your skills won’t be proved better in

Wow that sounds just great, but how o you interact with the other person? I mean you get to see how he starts the trade o what volume doe he or she assigns to its pips or what?

That’s right, that will not prove nobody’s skills in a different way. The trading should be the same, though I couldn’t think of ECN as something that will not change the experience of Forex trading now that they move real huge amounts of money, so the feeling should be differe

Reason: