Automated Expert Advisors

Is anyone trading with an automatically with an expert advisor? There are hundreds of websites online that are selling these systems but none of them seem to be making any money in the long run. Do you know of any expert advisors that really do make money? I am testing a few out right now myself but I want to know if anyone has been doing this for more than a few months.

Hello,

I am looking for winning one, no success yet. How do you feel about EA-s? How many have you tried out?

I find EA as a good tool when I'm not around to trade, I mean at nights. I guess you'll never get to see a %100 winning EA since they'll always fail somehow. My recommendation is for you to test your own strategy and then program it, I found lots of help on TVF since I'm not that familiar with MQL4.

Yes, sure. There is no 100% profitable EA and there is no 100% profitable trading system/strategy. That would be good idea to program it, but the thing is that I haven`t found yet the system that suits for me. Do you have any recommendations. It can be scalper it can be some longer term technique.

Also seen thing that system which works in one pair does not work on another, so I prefer EUR and GDP they are most volatile but systems for CHF and JPY are also welcome.

Avak1988:
Yes, sure. There is no 100% profitable EA and there is no 100% profitable trading system/strategy. That would be good idea to program it, but the thing is that I haven`t found yet the system that suits for me. Do you have any recommendations. It can be scalper it can be some longer term technique. Also seen thing that system which works in one pair does not work on another, so I prefer EUR and GDP they are most volatile but systems for CHF and JPY are also welcome.

I guess if you're looking for a robot with those specific recommendations you wouldn't find it. I mean, since you clearly know what you want on an EA I guess you should do it by your own. I know MQL4 is a little bit complicated but you can always get help.

Avak1988:
Yes, sure. There is no 100% profitable EA and there is no 100% profitable trading system/strategy. That would be good idea to program it, but the thing is that I haven`t found yet the system that suits for me. Do you have any recommendations. It can be scalper it can be some longer term technique. Also seen thing that system which works in one pair does not work on another, so I prefer EUR and GDP they are most volatile but systems for CHF and JPY are also welcome.

Hi Guys,

I just recently learned some MQ4 lanquage so i could translate a scalping idea i had for long time into a 5 min chart MT4 expert advisor. The FX - TailGunner 1.0 Expert Advisor uses a rather different approach to find the most optimum entrypoint for a scalp trade. It is based on catching a price spike of a certain value at a point where RSI is in overbought/oversold condition. Only when the value of such a price "spike" is above a certain threshold, then the “spike” would have enough potential t"move" the market at least 20-30 pips up or down... This would be the least that is necessary for a successfull trade. The EA is designed to detects only the bigger price "spikes" in the FX market that have enough potential to be traded, and having a higher probability to be won. It is actually measuring the “steam” of the market. Because there is no such thing as certainty in forex, only a higher chance of probability ! , it is more logical and profitable to make use of only these price spikes as an opportunity to enter a trade. The EA makes use of the bounce back effect to capture pips.. It trades default in opposite direction of the price spike. So day or maintrend of currency is not an issue. What i found out is that you must make optimum use of best of both machine and human to create a profitable trading system !.The EA works only for you as a tool to capture the high probability entry moments. The exit strategy works best when exiting the trades manually !!!. Think of it as a robot with manual control. It saves your time and energy, because finding the trades is now done by the EA. You only have to wait for audio signal and manually exit the trad

FX - Tail Gunner EA - Forex Trading

mslsoft:
Hi Guys,I just recently learned some MQ4 lanquage so i could translate a scalping idea i had for long time into a 5 min chart MT4 expert advisor. The FX - TailGunner 1.0 Expert Advisor uses a rather different approach to find the most optimum entrypoint for a scalp trade. It is based on catching a price spike of a certain value at a point where RSI is in overbought/oversold condition. Only when the value of such a price "spike" is above a certain threshold, then the “spike” would have enough potential t"move" the market at least 20-30 pips up or down... This would be the least that is necessary for a successfull trade. The EA is designed to detects only the bigger price "spikes" in the FX market that have enough potential to be traded, and having a higher probability to be won. It is actually measuring the “steam” of the market. Because there is no such thing as certainty in forex, only a higher chance of probability ! , it is more logical and profitable to make use of only these price spikes as an opportunity to enter a trade. The EA makes use of the bounce back effect to capture pips.. It trades default in opposite direction of the price spike. So day or maintrend of currency is not an issue. What i found out is that you must make optimum use of best of both machine and human to create a profitable trading system !.The EA works only for you as a tool to capture the high probability entry moments. The exit strategy works best when exiting the trades manually !!!. Think of it as a robot with manual control. It saves your time and energy, because finding the trades is now done by the EA. You only have to wait for audio signal and manually exit the tradFX - Tail Gunner EA - Forex Trading

I find your post truly inspiring. I am also decided to program my own strategy on 4H TF and indicators I rely on, I mean I want to do it since I need something to trade for me when I can't like during the night. I am currently showing my idea to Tradeview guys so they can help me out to get it automatized.

I would recommend you guys to google the 4h MACD strategy. From what I saw this is arguably on of the best strategies out there.

Its simple, usually reliable, and could be even automated with the right coding.

Is anyone trading with an automatically with an expert advisor? There are hundreds of websites online that are selling these systems but none of them seem to be making any money in the long run. Do you know of any expert advisors that really do make money? I am testing a few out right now myself but I want to know if anyone has been doing this for more than a few months

Is anyone trading with an automatically with an expert advisor? There are hundreds of websites online that are selling these systems but none of them seem to be making any money in the long run. Do you know of any expert advisors that really do make money? I am testing a few out right now myself but I want to know if anyone has been doing this for more than a few months

Hello folks, I am Anton from Austria and I am happy to found your great forum, congratulations, I am new on MT4 and don't have much experiance in trading.

Reason: