Trading System by Xard777 - page 69

Hi,Xard, the link didn't work, would you mind to send it to my box, plf5129@hotmail.com, I'll appreciate this.

hi, xard, all your links in Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! could not work ,would you mind to send the indicator and templates again. Thank you!!

thanks for your reply xx3xxx,noted everything.

I have reuploaded xard's last file after seeing some members cannot download it from original link,here it is and I wish it will not be against the rule of forum.

MT4 #55-34 tpl.rar #55-34 tpl.rar

Wealth Builder Series

see this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449

OOPs, in the last post I think I forgot to add the arrzzx2 indicator, please simply add this yourself, just ctrl + N and select arrzzx2

you should have this indicator if you have already download a previous wealth builder series.

Xard777

fibozone:
thanks for your reply xx3xxx,noted everything.

I have reuploaded xard's last file after seeing some members cannot download it from original link,here it is and I wish it will not be against the rule of forum.

MT4 #55-34 tpl.rar #55-34 tpl.rar

Thank you , but i cannot work, maybe the file is too big to reupload. So would you mind to attach them here, not the link, I'll appreciate this!

MikeyTrader1:
Update... Download Wealth Builder Series v101.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Ok, this one is my favourite template by far...I only use it in Daily and 1Hr timeframe (but each to their own). I have left all timeframes available this time as numerous ppl emailed requesting multiple tfs.

I have added a little bit of the rainbow as I still liked that and wanted to include it in my trading as it's much easier to see the trend....green rainbow lines above red rainbow lines = trend up and red rainbow lines below green rainbow lines = trend down.

Have also mixed in main candle patterns but please wait for the candles to close before making trading decisions.

I have also added in full semafor 1, 2 & 3 and yes it repaints but we only trade after the fact so the repainting is not an issue. We use the semafor to confirm trend when the rainbow lines have also confirmed the trend so no repainting issues there.

Gone back to old school with the rsi, macd and stochastics, 100ma and 200ma lines.....As a rule of thumb only use the stochastics with the trend...ie. if the trend is down then only use stochastics that are going down from top and if the trend is up then only use stochastics that are going up from bottom.

I am still using the 55 weighted moving average line as my main trend change along with the Gann activator with the same settings as it tends to keep me out of a consolidating market and gets me in again when she is ready to move again.

As I said before I trade using the Daily chart first for direction then enter using the one hour chart.

If you sit on the fence till the rsi, stochastics and macd are all lined up and you also have a candle pattern then you improve your chances of a very nice move in the making.

I hope this info is of help to fellow traders.

All the best

Xard777

PS Please feel free to improve on this suggested system...thank you

pps I am using my freinds pc and logged in with his details in case you are wondering as I was testing it out on his pc prior to uploading.

hi Mikey, thank you for your share, I really want Wealth Builder Series v101 very much, but your link doesn't work, so could you attach the indicators/templates here, not by the link, thank you!

hey xard ,sorry to disturb you ,but I really have no idea, could you help to attach the indicators/templates here not the link like the pic, thank you , I appreciate this!!

Files:

pariatore:
thanks xard for your work

i was playing around with the renko file and atthaching xpma it looks really nice what do you think about that xard could it be possible to integrate the renko boxes to zour system ?

HI ,Pariatore

i like your chart,can your put on your tp and indicators? thanks!

happy new year and marry christmas to all of you

hello brother xard

your system is very nice and very simple i have modified it for my conviniance i hope you dont mind and like it , i dont know how i atteched images and file so this time i cant atteched all this thank you so much

Reason: