Trading System by Xard777 - page 150

Nice setup Andrew

Oh yeah, I really like what you got going on there at the bottom. Do you know where I can get a setup like that?

Guys...there is an empty wall in Metropolitan Museum of Art

What are those blue bands at the bottom called? Im trying to do the same with SSA but no luck yet.

Files:

I would also like to know what those bands are. Also, what are the arrows? I don't see them when I attach the template so I assume it is an after addition? Please and thank you very much to Xard and all others.

The Arrows are Xards !FT mCODE. they are included in the rar file. most of the indicators are not on the template when you load them. I think it is left up to you to decide which one you decide to use with.

Paint/Draw Artists does not make money!

ismael360:
What are those blue bands at the bottom called? Im trying to do the same with SSA but no luck yet.

I can post them here. They are free! I had purchased some vsa indies, still playing with them for while, and still trying to figure out how those vsa experts understand weakness and strength. I noticed it helps with filter. Don't trust them sometime.

As you noticed some of yellow candles, they meant either no-demand and selling pressure. Currently, eurjpy show one candle no selling pressure and no-demand. So they are bias now, but for no-demand, it matches with xard indies+others. For me, I am selling on eurjpy (demo):-) Since daily shows long spread candle with volume lower than previous two.

If you look back on Nov 05,2010 and Nov 22,2010, there are resistence. If it breaks, it could go higher.

There is no signal here. I am newbie. I will post later, waiting for my kids to sleep

Indies on bottoms

Other indy is trader_dynamic_index, you can find it in this forum.

The RSI_Filter is original is based on RSI, but I just did slight change from RSI to RSX, it gives more smooth trend. Don't forget to set number of bars from 1500 to 500. It could slow your CPU.

I did take a look at the backtest, I noticed that RSI_filter must go outside the blue baseband, then cross the yellow line of trade_dynamic_index, there are some positive pips. Of course it repaints, so beware or be square!.

I only used on 1H.

Thanks for sharring Andrew. And thank you for giving some insight on how you trade. I would like to hear more on your strategy for finding potential entries. I'm sure others would as well.

Vq

This VQ from a previous Xard setup.. does anyone know

does this repaint previous closed bar??

And if it does NOT repaint the closed

bar(s) does anyone have the mq4??

thanks

Brian

Files:
4x_2010_vq.ex4  10 kb

Also anyone please help

Does anyone know if the Xard LSMA trend, Xard Crossover V2

and/or the Xard SSA are repainting closed bars?

Not judging, I just need to know for a system I am

creating with these fine tools..thanks for

help!

Brian

Reason: