Accurate ExoticWavespro Tunnel Indicator - page 3

newdigital

Sorry but may you repeat what you said again i didnot understand you words!!!

Regards

I used this free versions many times with no any problems.

How to use (there is instruction about how to use)?

- Open this free version,

- click on MT4 indicator button (in this software),

- copy code to your MetaEditor, save as indicator,

- attach indicator to MT4 chart (USDJPY H4 for example) - indicator is creating excel file and refreshing - it means you have excel file with 1 or 10 seconds refreshing by ticks and it is what this indicator is doing.

- then open this free software and click on some button to open your excel file (receiving from USDJPY H4 for example) ...

So, this last action did not work for me: everything is refreshing and everything is fine with Metatrader 4. But the connection between Metatrader and this software does not work ...

It worked for me many months ago but now - not ...

May be I need to try it one more time ...

May be i am tired ...

May be I did something wrong so sorry.

Many thnx for your info

Hello and thnx

Regarding to the time you used this software did you find it reprint histort or all the past levels fixed !!!!!

The second Question is Do the owner of the software selling it !! because i sent e mail to him but no responce

Regards

Selling?

I do not think so ... of course if you ask him

I do not know ...

I will try to figure it tomorrow how to use it because I used it many months ago.

newdigital:
I used this free versions many times with no any problems.

How to use (there is instruction about how to use)?

- Open this free version,

- click on MT4 indicator button (in this software),

- copy code to your MetaEditor, save as indicator,

- attach indicator to MT4 chart (USDJPY H4 for example) - indicator is creating excel file and refreshing - it means you have excel file with 1 or 10 seconds refreshing by ticks and it is what this indicator is doing.

- then open this free software and click on some button to open your excel file (receiving from USDJPY H4 for example) ...

So, this last action did not work for me: everything is refreshing and everything is fine with Metatrader 4. But the connection between Metatrader and this software does not work ...

It worked for me many months ago but now - not ...

May be I need to try it one more time ...

May be i am tired ...

May be I did something wrong so sorry.

Hi newdigital,

Did you run the software with windowsXP?

I suspect why it does not work is because we use windows 7. I have tried both 32 and 64 does not work

Hi iwillsurvive, I got bad news for you...some of us do not (survive)...actually none of us... eventually.......................as for newdigital...

iwillsurvive:
Hi newdigital,

Did you run the software with windowsXP?

I suspect why it does not work is because we use windows 7. I have tried both 32 and 64 does not work

All in all take 2 different half periods centered tma bands (from this past https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page2) and use different ATR periods and multipliers and you will get those "waves".

Of course it can be done differently too (using SSA, Fourier transform and similar) but they all are going to give similar results. That there is an idea by Brian Millard and J.M.Hurst (from Millards book "Channalyze")that is trying to predict cycles using centered triangular ma channels

Thank you,. this is very interesting!

mladen:
All in all take 2 different half periods centered tma bands (from this past https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page2) and use different ATR periods and multipliers and you will get those "waves". Of course it can be done differently too (using SSA, Fourier transform and similar) but they all are going to give similar results. That there is an idea by Brian Millard and J.M.Hurst (from Millards book "Channalyze")that is trying to predict cycles using centered triangular ma channels

Does TMA repaint?

iwillsurvive:
Does TMA repaint?

iwillsurvive

All is explained here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 (in short : TMA does not centered TMA does recalculate, but please read the start of that thread for in depth info)

Reason: