Trading System by Xard777 - page 152

You guys can downlload everything from post #1482 and #1491, from the links Xard provided.

The !FT_Code arrows does recaculate. So ofcourse you want something to confirm your entry. Please don't just enter on the arrow signal. The trendlines help out with that, as well as other filters Xard has provided with this setup and from all od his past setups. Find out what works for you and please share your ideas and experiences here so we can all help each other and maybe find the best way to trade with Xards Systems.

Bdp

Here is another setup to play with...

Best results in 1hr timeframe

Download BDP.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

http://i.imgur.com/rGGsy.png

All the best

Xard777

Hi Xard please

Wonderful, thank you greatly.

Xard, do the BDP arrows and

the Goldbands signal and trend

re-paint or recalculate after candle close?

I just need to know for sure what

I am dealing with getting started

with this.. thank you!

All the best

Brian

xard777:
Here is another setup to play with...

Best results in 1hr timeframe

Download BDP.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

http://i.imgur.com/rGGsy.png

All the best

Xard777

Hi Mr. Xard,

Thank you so much for your excelent job and your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

The exits are too late, plus doesn't this strategy much like a moving average one get stuck in breakout and sideways markets which make up over half of market movement?

You can ask xard777.

Besides, it is what he wrote on the first post of this thread :

Here is a suggestion for a possible trading system...

So, he is not forcing anyone to use it.

How can you force someone to use a trading idea or system when there are hundreds in this forum?

I do not want to go onto discussion about same issue one more time.

I just provided an example about what the peopole are writing in case they are not posting metatrader's statement.

he wrote (1 and half year ago):

Here is a suggestion for a possible trading system...

and his thread is having 351,981 views with 1,519 replies.

and you wrote (4 days ago):

Here is a good strategy for beginner traders

So, everything is possible in this world

For more - read this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179423

James the Giant:
The exits are too late, plus doesn't this strategy much like a moving average one get stuck in breakout and sideways markets which make up over half of market movement?

The exit is not necessarily the opposite cross signal, but rather one of the S/R such as the pivot or murrey or opposite channel side.. at taste. Xard just provides a very nice looking template. Not a set of rules. Anyone can propose his own set a his own rules base on this template. Enhance or simplify it at will. It's open.

Agreed

Its a very nice setup.. with very little verification, I think its great. But certainly not trading signal to signal.

Also, still want to know if anyone does yet from the source files.. do the arrows and goldbands indicators repaint upon closed candle??? I see no reason why they should but do require confirmation.

Thanks!

Brian

GreatYves:
The exit is not necessarily the opposite cross signal, but rather one of the S/R such as the pivot or murrey or opposite channel side.. at taste. Xard just provides a very nice looking template. Not a set of rules. Anyone can propose his own set a his own rules base on this template. Enhance or simplify it at will. It's open.
Reason: